'50 years old' Kim Ji-soo 'beautiful look that doesn't age' secret "wear wings?"

Actor Kim Ji-soo has been showing off his steady beautiful looks for a long time by revealing his current status on SNS.Kim Ji-soo said on Instagram on the 20th, What have you done already, May is passing by...I think it is necessary at the end of May every year...and I wonder why this idea comes in May. (Please solve the question?)And The rest of the year is when I promise to spend my time without giving up my real favorite things.Kim Ji-soo said, Im doing well, arent you? Insta photo is so long, so Ive been.... and added, I also have a wing on my clothes.Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo is preparing to shoot High Class, which is scheduled to air in the second half of tvN.High Class (played by Hyun Jeong, directed by Choi Byeong-gil) is a dangerous and secret mystery suspense of falsehood and hypocrisy hidden behind the perfect life of the top 0.1% women in Korea.Choi Byeong-gil, who has been recognized for his sophisticated production ability with drama East of Eden, Angry Mom and Missing Nine, coincided with the attention of the new artist Hyun Jung.Cho Yeo-jeong, Ha Joon, Night and more photos, and Gong Hyun-joo were finalized.

Actor Kim Ji-soo has been showing off his steady Beautiful looks for a long time by revealing his current status on SNS.

Kim Ji-soo said on Instagram on the 20th, "What have you done already, May is passing by...I think it is necessary at the end of May every year...and I wonder why this idea comes in May. (Please solve the question? )"

And "The rest of the year is when I promise to spend my time without giving up my real favorite things."

Kim Ji-soo said, "I'm doing well, aren't you? Insta photo is so long, so I've been...." and added, "I also have a wing on my clothes."

Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo is preparing to shoot 'High Class', which is scheduled to air in the second half of tvN. 'High Class' (played by Hyun Jeong, directed by Choi Byeong-gil) is a dangerous and secret mystery suspense of falsehood and hypocrisy hidden behind the perfect life of the top 0.1% women in Korea. Choi Byeong-gil, who has been recognized for his sophisticated production ability with drama 'East of Eden', 'Angry Mom' and 'Missing Nine', coincided with the attention of the new artist Hyun Jung. Cho Yeo-jeong, Ha Joon, Night and more photos, and Gong Hyun-joo were finalized.