Kim Ji-soo ⁇ Problems with the work I was going to appear last year .. Time is wasting .. Molars

Actor Kim Ji-soo said he had a problem with the work he was trying to appear last year and that his appearance was misplaced.Kim Ji-soo wasted a lot of time due to problems and disruptions in his work on A Year Ago in Winter on the 20th. I am going to greet him with such a fun and warm work this year. Sometimes I have to endure a long time, but when I think about it, I always ask for great patience. It is not a fight against patience, but a war against patience, but I am biting Molars to solve the energy that is accumulated in me.In the meantime, I will pray that you will taste the sweet fruit at the end of the New Year, thinking that patience will be used and fruit will be sweet for 23 years.Lastly,  ⁇   ⁇  ~ Spring is the time when I want to date and love, but I love you a lot too much Date ~ In that sense, I finished up with a sweet song that I listen to Zazu these days ~ And ... It is a hot post, but I promise that I will try to raise Zazu.On the other hand, Kim Ji-soo is preparing his next work after the drama  ⁇   ⁇  high class  ⁇  in 2021.Its been a long time since the beginning of the new year, and the day is getting warmer during the day ~Are you all keeping your New Years resolutions?What do you think, everyone?I have been wasting my time because of the problems and disruptions in the work I was going to do in A Year Ago in Winter. I am going to greet you with such a fun and warm work this year. Sometimes it takes a long time to persevere, but if you think about it, I always ask for patience.Its not a fight against patience, its a battle against patience, but Im biting Molars to release the energy that builds up in me.I will pray that you will taste the sweet fruit at the end of the New Year, thinking that patience is bitter and the fruit is sweet for 23 years.~ Spring is the time when I want to Date and I want to love, but I have a lot of love and a lot of Date ~ In that sense, I finish up with a sweet song that I listen to Zazu these days ~I know its not hot, but Ill try to get Zazu up there.Kim Ji-soo

Actor Kim Ji-soo said he had a problem with the work he was trying to appear last year and that his appearance was misplaced. Kim Ji-soo wasted a lot of time due to problems and disruptions in his work on A Year Ago in Winter on the 20th. I am going to greet him with such a fun and warm work this year. Sometimes I have to endure a long time, but when I think about it, I always ask for great patience. " It is not a fight against patience, but a war against patience, but I am biting Molars to solve the energy that is accumulated in me. In the meantime, I will pray that you will taste the sweet fruit at the end of the New year, thinking that patience will be used and fruit will be sweet for 23 years. Lastly, ⁇ ⁇ ~ Spring is the time when I want to Date and love, but I love you a lot too much Date ~ In that sense, I finished up with a sweet song that I listen to Zazu these days ~ And ... It is a hot post, but I promise that I will try to raise Zazu. On the other hand, Kim Ji-soo is preparing his next work after the drama ⁇ ⁇ high class ⁇ in 2021. It's been a long time since the beginning of the New year, and the day is getting warmer during the day ~ Are you all keeping your New year's resolutions? What do you think, everyone? I have been wasting my time because of the problems and disruptions in the work I was going to do in A Year Ago in Winter. I am going to greet you with such a fun and warm work this year. Sometimes it takes a long time to persevere, but if you think about it, I always ask for patience. It's not a fight against patience, it's a battle against patience, but I'm biting Molars to release the energy that builds up in me. I will pray that you will taste the sweet fruit at the end of the New year, thinking that patience is bitter and the fruit is sweet for 23 years. ~ Spring is the time when I want to Date and I want to love, but I have a lot of love and a lot of Date ~ In that sense, I finish up with a sweet song that I listen to Zazu these days ~ I know it's not hot, but I'll try to get Zazu up there. Kim Ji-soo