Kim Ji-soo "I also had a marriage, a boy who had Bone marrow transplant."

Actor Kim Ji-soo has encouraged interest in United Network for Organ Sharing.Kim Ji-soo posted a long article on the United Network for Organ Sharing Hope Registration on personal SNS on June 30th.Kim Ji-soo, who donated Bone marrow in 2011 after registering for donation of The cornea and organs and Bone marrow in 2005, said, Twice, I know that Friend who had been transplanted with Bone marrow was a high school boy, but I do not know if he was a high school student. I studied hard through my acquaintances and went to college and got a friend, I heard that I was talking about marriage. Every time I come across such news, I have been thinking about it for a long time.I think it would be nice if I could meet you once, he said. I am so grateful that you have the experience of meeting such a miracle while living. Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo appeared in the TVN drama High Class which was aired last year.Yesterday, I took videos about the United Network for Organ Sharing Hope registration to be posted on the website of the Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech. If you think about The cornea, United Network for Organ Sharing, myelodystrophy, etc., You can come into the National Institute of Industrial Tech site to check the information and participate ~ I would like to ask for your interest and participation.And now, Korea is not able to interact with family members who donated organs or bone marrows, donors, and transplanted people. After discussion, I hope that Korea will be able to interact and meet with each other like foreign countries someday.I only know that Friend, who had been transplanted with Bone marrow, was a high school boy, but I do not know the news of Friend, once in the Pediatric Cancer ward, once in the Friend, I studied hard through the friends acquaintance, I do not really have a relationship with my end. I have been thinking about it for a long time.I wish I could have met her and held her, and I am so grateful for the experience of living and seeing this miracle.I am confident that if I live together in a lot of times and times, I will be able to meet miracles, not only the other person but also myself and comfort myself.Seoul has been raining a lot for a long time, but be careful about rain and humid weather foods. I will say hello to other news soon and give you a live announcement.

Actor Kim Ji-soo has encouraged interest in United Network for Organ Sharing.

Kim Ji-soo posted a long article on the United Network for Organ Sharing Hope Registration on personal SNS on June 30th.

Kim Ji-soo, who donated Bone marrow in 2011 after registering for donation of The cornea and organs and Bone marrow in 2005, said, "Twice, I know that Friend who had been transplanted with Bone marrow was a high school boy, but I do not know if he was a high school student. I studied hard through my acquaintances and went to college and got a Friend, I heard that I was talking about marriage. Every time I come across such news, I have been thinking about it for a long time. I think it would be nice if I could meet you once, "he said." I am so grateful that you have the experience of meeting such a miracle while living. "

Meanwhile, Kim Ji-soo appeared in the TVN drama 'High Class' which was aired last year.

Yesterday, I took videos about the United Network for Organ Sharing Hope registration to be posted on the website of the Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech. If you think about The cornea, United Network for Organ Sharing, myelodystrophy, etc., You can come into the National Institute of Industrial Tech site to check the information and participate ~ I would like to ask for your interest and participation.

And now, Korea is not able to interact with family members who donated organs or Bone marrows, donors, and transplanted people. After discussion, I hope that Korea will be able to interact and meet with each other like foreign countries someday. I only know that Friend, who had been transplanted with Bone marrow, was a high school boy, but I do not know the news of Friend, once in the Pediatric cancer ward, once in the Friend, I studied hard through the Friend's acquaintance, I do not really have a relationship with my end. I have been thinking about it for a long time. I wish I could have met her and held her, and I am so grateful for the experience of living and seeing this miracle.

I am confident that if I live together in a lot of times and times, I will be able to meet miracles, not only the other person but also myself and comfort myself.

Seoul has been raining a lot for a long time, but be careful about rain and humid weather foods. I will say hello to other news soon and give you a live announcement.