'High Class' Cho Yeo-jeong "Short Cuts? transform for Works"

High Class Cho Yeo-jeong gave an external change for his work.On the afternoon of the 6th, TVN New Moonwha Drama Hi-Class (playplayplay Story Holic and Directed Choi Byeong-gil) production presentation was held online.The event was attended by actors Cho Yeo-jeong, Kim Ji-soo, Ha Jun, Night and more photos, and Hyun Joo and Choi Byeong-gil.High Class is a mystery work that is intertwined with a woman of Husband who died in a luxury international school located on an island like Paradise.When I first read the script, the lives of women trapped on the island felt sad; I wanted to express it well and get sympathy.It moved my mind, he said. It was a character that was not shown in other Dramas by a lawyer, a woman, and a mother of the upper class. I tried to use a more everyday and lifestyle tone, but I wonder how you will look at it.There are a lot of big events happening, but it does not like facing too big things, but it is solved routinely. That was different from other Dramas. The image of Song I in my head was vague. At that time, the costume team suggested Short Cuts, he said. That was the Song I I I I I I I I I I I thought.I always wanted to make a big hair transform for my work once, and I am satisfied with myself because I have not shown it in the meantime. iMBC  Photo tvN

'High Class' Cho Yeo-jeong gave an external change for his work.

On the afternoon of the 6th, TVN New Moonwha Drama 'Hi-Class' (playplayplay Story Holic and Directed Choi Byeong-gil) production presentation was held online. The event was attended by actors Cho Yeo-jeong, Kim Ji-soo, Ha Jun, Night and more photos, and Hyun Joo and Choi Byeong-gil.

'High Class' is a mystery work that is intertwined with a woman of Husband who died in a luxury international school located on an island like Paradise.

"When I first read the script, the lives of women trapped on the island felt sad; I wanted to express it well and get sympathy. It moved my mind, "he said." It was a Character that was not shown in other Dramas by a lawyer, a woman, and a mother of the upper class. "

"I tried to use a more everyday and lifestyle tone, but I wonder how you will look at it. There are a lot of big events happening, but it does not like facing too big things, but it is solved routinely. That was different from other Dramas. "

"The image of Song I in my head was vague. At that time, the costume team suggested Short Cuts," he said. "That was the Song I I I I I I I I I I I thought. I always wanted to make a big hair transform for my work once, and I am satisfied with myself because I have not shown it in the meantime. "

iMBC Photo tvN