'High Class' Cho Yeo-jeong, Kim Ji-soo's smile in front of the letter envelope What is it?

With the start of a full-scale counterattack between Hi-Class Cho Yeo-jeong and Ha Jun, Cho Yeo-jeong, who visited Kim Ji-soo, who was trying to control the international school, was captured.TVNs Drama High Class (directed by Choi Byung-gil/playplayplay story holic/production production H.W.Pictures) will be focused on the release of Song I (Cho Yeo-Jeong) and Oh Soon-sang (Ha Jun-min)s Confidential Assignment Steel Series ahead of the 14th episode on October 25.In the last broadcast, Song I was shocked to learn that Anziyong had murdered the international school president, Do Jin-seol (played by Woo Hyun-joo), and tried to frame himself, following witnessing the survival of Husband anziyong (played by Kim Nam-hee).In particular, while Song I felt that the truck crash of Nayun (Night and more photos) was the owner of anziyong, Hwang died at the hands of anziyong and wondered about the future development.Among them, SteelSeries captures the attention of Song I and Oh Soon-sang, who are expecting a full-scale counterattack.I feel the firm will to dig all the truth out of Song Is hard eyes, clutching both fists.Above all, Oh Soon-sang, who emits a strong force from the side of Song I, further heightens expectations for the synergy of the two.Song I in another SteelSeries then attracts attention by visiting South JISUN (Kim Ji-soo).Song I hands a paper bag to South JISUN with a more triumphant smile than ever before, while South JISUN emits a chilly aura with a smileless expression.In particular, South JISUN has raised interest as a negotiator in the negotiations with Hong Kong Wanchai Group to transfer the right to operate the foundation to hold international schools.Song I, which seems to be braking the South JISUNs scheme, is caught, and the question of Song I and Oh Soon-sangs Confidential Assignment operation is amplified.

With the start of a full-scale counterattack between 'Hi-Class' Cho Yeo-jeong and Ha Jun, Cho Yeo-jeong, who visited Kim Ji-soo, who was trying to control the international school, was captured.

TVN's Drama High Class (directed by Choi Byung-gil/playplayplay story holic/production production H.W.Pictures) will be focused on the release of Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) and Oh Soon-sang (Ha Jun-min)'s Confidential Assignment Steel Series ahead of the 14th episode on October 25.

In the last broadcast, Song I was shocked to learn that anziyong had murdered the international school president, Do Jin-seol (played by Woo Hyun-joo), and tried to frame himself, following witnessing the survival of Husband anziyong (played by Kim Nam-hee). In particular, while Song I felt that the truck crash of Nayun (Night and more photos) was the owner of anziyong, Hwang died at the hands of anziyong and wondered about the future development.

Among them, SteelSeries captures the attention of Song I and Oh Soon-sang, who are expecting a full-scale counterattack. I feel the firm will to dig all the truth out of Song I's hard eyes, clutching both fists. Above all, Oh Soon-sang, who emits a strong force from the side of Song I, further heightens expectations for the synergy of the two.

Song I in another SteelSeries then attracts attention by visiting South JISUN (Kim Ji-soo). Song I hands a paper bag to South JISUN with a more triumphant smile than ever before, while South JISUN emits a chilly aura with a smileless expression. In particular, South JISUN has raised interest as a negotiator in the negotiations with Hong Kong Wanchai Group to transfer the right to operate the foundation to hold international schools. Song I, which seems to be braking the South JISUN's scheme, is caught, and the question of Song I and Oh Soon-sang's Confidential Assignment operation is amplified.