Kim Yeong-hee, marriage and left the agency to become innocent "Independent Polish Memorial profile Change."

The comedian Kim Yeong-hee has released a new profile taken as he left his agency and stood alone.Kim Yeong-hee said on his 25th day, I changed the Independent Politicalian commemorative Naver profile, he said. I can not adapt yet, but some of my friends who work alone are okay to adapt.Profile also took good pictures thanks to my friend, he said.Kim Yeong-hee in the photo is smiling with a flower on her head.A bright and lovely profile photo seems to capture the recent atmosphere of the new bride Kim Yeong-hee.Kim Yeong-hee recently marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player who has also signed an exclusive contract with his agency and started standing alone.=

The comedian Kim Yeong-hee has released a new profile taken as he left his agency and stood alone.

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 25th day, "I changed the Independent Politicalian commemorative Naver profile," he said. "I can not adapt yet, but some of my friends who work alone are okay to adapt."

"profile also took good pictures thanks to my friend," he said.

Kim Yeong-hee in the photo is smiling with a flower on her head. A bright and lovely profile photo seems to capture the recent atmosphere of the new bride Kim Yeong-hee.

Kim Yeong-hee recently marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player who has also signed an exclusive contract with his agency and started standing alone.

=