Lee Su-ji, "At first glance, Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-young and Han Ji-min...I also write Letter of apology..." Husband hand letter opens

Gagwoman Lee Su-ji has revealed her latest newlyweds frying.Lee Su-ji posted a handwritten letter written by Husband on her Instagram account on Friday.In a hand letter, Lee Su-jis Husband said: Honey, my honeys hair is so pretty.Ive missed something important because of my stupid thoughts, looking for directions, checking the temperature for my daughter, and what kind of book she wanted to see.Ill get myself into trouble even if you forgive me. I love you. He also painted Lee Su-jis new hairstyle cutely.Lee Su-ji then said: When your wife changes her head, you have to know right away: Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten.At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I should write Letter of apology ... Lee Su-ji, who is in the photo released together, is wearing a new firm hair and winking.Lee Su-ji held a marriage ceremony in December 2018 after a year of dating with a prospective groom, a three-year-old non-entertainer.Lee Su-ji Instagram
Gagwoman Lee Su-ji has revealed her latest newlyweds frying.Lee Su-ji posted a handwritten letter written by Husband on her Instagram account on Friday.In a hand letter, Lee Su-jis Husband said: Honey, my honeys hair is so pretty.Ive missed something important because of my stupid thoughts, looking for directions, checking the temperature for my daughter, and what kind of book she wanted to see.Ill get myself into trouble even if you forgive me. I love you. He also painted Lee Su-jis new hairstyle cutely.Lee Su-ji then said: When your wife changes her head, you have to know right away: Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten.At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I should write Letter of apology ... Lee Su-ji, who is in the photo released together, is wearing a new firm hair and winking.Lee Su-ji held a marriage ceremony in December 2018 after a year of dating with a prospective groom, a three-year-old non-entertainer.Lee Su-ji Instagram

Gagwoman Lee Su-ji has revealed her latest newlyweds' frying.

Lee Su-ji posted a handwritten letter written by Husband on her Instagram account on Friday.

In a hand letter, Lee Su-ji's Husband said: "Honey, my honey's hair is so pretty. I’ve missed something important because of my stupid thoughts, looking for directions, checking the temperature for my daughter, and what kind of book she wanted to see. I'll get myself into trouble even if you forgive me. I love you. "He also painted Lee Su-ji's new hairstyle cutely.

Lee Su-ji then said: "When your wife changes her head, you have to know right away: Letter of apology, not Husband handwritten. At first glance, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-young, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, I should write Letter of apology ... " Lee Su-ji, who is in the photo released together, is wearing a new firm hair and winking.

Lee Su-ji held a marriage ceremony in December 2018 after a year of dating with a prospective groom, a three-year-old non-entertainer.

Lee Su-ji Instagram