"I'm Celebrity to Support Family" (Wind Moon Show) in the "Bankruptcy" Park Bo-gum story

Channel As I heard it with a rumor on the 21st was covered with stories about Celebrity, which is so debt-ridden that it eventually reached Bankruptcy.Park Bo-gum, who has been in debt since he was 15 years old due to past family circumstances, has been revealed.At that time, Park Bo-gums father made Park Bo-gum a joint guarantor and wrote bonds. Debts from 300 million won increased to 800 million won in 2014.Park Bo-gum applied for Bankruptcy immunity at the end of 2014 in the Seoul Central District Court, and the court accepted it in March 2015 and sentenced Park Bo-gum to Bankruptcy.Since then, civil lawsuits have been withdrawn by agreeing with creditors, and Park Bo-gum has been able to escape the Bankruptcy status in a few months with the consent of creditors in the Bankruptcy Department of the Seoul Central District Court.I was honestly upset, but I cant say much, but it was a matter of name, and it was a little bit of an inflated thing before I became an adult, Park Bo-gum said at the time.I always wanted to be a proud and trustworthy son, but I am so sorry for my father, he added.So-won Ham, who heard the story, said, I also made my debut in the entertainment industry to support Family because of my fathers business failure.So-won Ham confessed, I challenged Actor, Miss Korea, singer, etc. to help my house. If I did not pay attention, I would not have lived so hard.

Channel A's I heard it with a rumor on the 21st was covered with stories about Celebrity, which is so debt-ridden that it eventually reached Bankruptcy.

Park Bo-gum, who has been in debt since he was 15 years old due to past Family circumstances, has been revealed. At that time, Park Bo-gum's father made Park Bo-gum a joint guarantor and wrote bonds. Debts from 300 million won increased to 800 million won in 2014.

Park Bo-gum applied for Bankruptcy immunity at the end of 2014 in the Seoul Central District Court, and the court accepted it in March 2015 and sentenced Park Bo-gum to Bankruptcy. Since then, civil lawsuits have been withdrawn by agreeing with creditors, and Park Bo-gum has been able to escape the Bankruptcy status in a few months with the consent of creditors in the Bankruptcy Department of the Seoul Central District Court.

“I was honestly upset, but I can’t say much, but it was a matter of name, and it was a little bit of an inflated thing before I became an adult,” Park Bo-gum said at the time. “I always wanted to be a proud and trustworthy son, but I am so sorry for my father,” he added.

So-won Ham, who heard the story, said, "I also made my debut in the entertainment industry to support Family because of my father's business failure." So-won Ham confessed, "I challenged Actor, Miss Korea, singer, etc. to help my house." "If I did not pay attention, I would not have lived so hard."