"Injury during filming" Im Soo-hyang, "Many people are worried...I'm fine."

Im Soo-hyang said he was fine in the news of the fall.Im Soo-hyang told his Instagram on the 18th, Finally tomorrow is my day. Tomorrow morning at 8 am MBC radio Good Morning FM Jang Sung Kyu.The production presentation at 2 oclock was also available with real-time online Love Live! And 7 oclock in the evening KakaoTalk Love Live!Lets meet all day tomorrow until the chat, Hchch 9:30. The photos released together show Ha Seok-jin, JiSoo, Im Soo-hyang and Hwang Seung-eon wearing suits and dresses.I feel the cheerful atmosphere of the I am Yes team in a bright smile.Im Soo-hyang also said, I am worried about many P.S. Hahaha Im okay. Ill always be careful of your health and I will look for you tomorrow when I was the most beautiful.Earlier, Im Soo-hyang was surprised by the news that MBCs new tree drama When I was the most beautiful was injured during the filming.FN Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on the 18th, I was injured during shooting, but I did not faint.I immediately went to the hospital for inspection and was found to be okay. I took a break and returned to the filming immediately. MBC When I Was Most Beautiful is a brother who wanted to protect a woman, and a heartbreaking love story of a woman who was trapped in fate, a way that could not go between them.It will be broadcast first at 9:30 p.m. on the 19th. Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, Ha Seok-jin and Hwang Seung-eon will appear.Photo = Im Soo-hyang Instagram

Im Soo-hyang said he was "fine" in the news of the fall.

Im Soo-hyang told his Instagram on the 18th, "Finally tomorrow is my day. Tomorrow morning at 8 am mbc radio 'Good Morning FM Jang Sung Kyu'. The production presentation at 2 o'clock was also available with real-time online Love Live! And 7 o'clock in the evening KakaoTalk Love Live! Let's meet all day tomorrow until the chat, Hchch 9:30. "

The photos released together show Ha Seok-jin, JiSoo, Im Soo-hyang and Hwang Seung-eon wearing suits and dresses. I feel the cheerful atmosphere of the 'I am Yes' team in a bright smile.

Im Soo-hyang also said, "I am worried about many P.S. Hahaha I'm okay. I'll always be careful of your health and I will look for you tomorrow when I was the most beautiful."

Earlier, Im Soo-hyang was surprised by the news that mbc's new tree Drama "When I was the most beautiful" was injured during the filming.

FN Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on the 18th, "I was injured during shooting, but I did not faint. I immediately went to the hospital for Inspection and was found to be okay. I took a break and returned to the filming immediately. "

mbc 'When I Was Most Beautiful' is a brother who wanted to protect a woman, and a heartbreaking love story of a woman who was trapped in fate, a way that could not go between them. It will be broadcast first at 9:30 p.m. on the 19th. Im Soo-hyang, JiSoo, Ha Seok-jin and Hwang Seung-eon will appear.

Photo = Im Soo-hyang Instagram