Chenghua, a Red lipstick that stands out..."Good night."

Singer Cheong-ha gave a friendly night greeting.Cheongha posted a picture on his instagram late on the 19th with an article entitled I was so funny to listen to today, I sleep well with the stars.In the photo, Cheongha showed her heart with her Hand. She also has Red lips and nails.Netizens left responses such as I am so beautiful, I am good at my sister and I love you.Meanwhile, Chengha is DJ for EBS Radio FM (metropolitan area and 104.5 MHz) listening.

Singer Cheong-ha gave a friendly night greeting.

Cheongha posted a picture on his instagram late on the 19th with an article entitled "I was so funny to listen to today, I sleep well with the stars".

In the photo, Cheongha showed her heart with her Hand. She also has Red lips and nails.

Netizens left responses such as "I am so beautiful", "I am good at my sister" and "I love you".

Meanwhile, Chengha is dj for EBS Radio FM (metropolitan area and 104.5 MHz) "listening".