Kim Shin-Young "I gave my allowance to Lee Seok Hoon's son and immediately to my mother, Lee Seok Hoon's family goes well" (Jung Hee)

DJ Kim Shin-Young mentioned Lee Seok Hoons son on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 21st (Wednesday).On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young talked to listeners on the theme of I am over-immersion. I am over-immersion.My nephew was born a few days ago and it is so beautiful to be squeaky that I see pictures 100 times a day.I am waiting for the day to shout my aunt, said one listener. A while ago, Lee Seok Hoons son came.He was five years old, and he was so good at talking, doing hearts, and doing the best. The baby was loved.Kim Shin-Young said, There are many nephews in MBC. Many moms and dads are DJing.Usually I give 20,000 won for my allowance, but Lee Seok Hoons son was so beautiful that he gave 50,000 won.But as soon as I was surprised, I gave it to my mother. He said, There is a strong leadership of my mother. So when Lee Seok Hoon is finished, I go in like a knife.I felt that there was quiet but strong leadership. Lee Seok Hoon went well to the house, Kim Shin-Young said, Lee Seok Hoon is doing better after the house, and I knew why.The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.iMBC  Screen Captured Radio

dj Kim Shin-Young mentioned Lee Seok Hoon's son on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 21st (Wednesday).

On this day, dj Kim Shin-Young talked to listeners on the theme of "I am Over-immersion." "I am Over-immersion. My nephew was born a few days ago and it is so beautiful to be squeaky that I see pictures 100 times a day. "I am waiting for the day to shout my aunt," said one listener. "A while ago, Lee Seok Hoon's son came. He was five years old, and he was so good at talking, doing hearts, and doing the best. "The baby was loved."

Kim Shin-Young said, "There are many nephews in MBC. Many moms and dads are djing. Usually I give 20,000 won for my allowance, but Lee Seok Hoon's son was so beautiful that he gave 50,000 won. But as soon as I was surprised, I gave it to my mother. "He said," There is a strong leadership of my mother. So when Lee Seok Hoon is finished, I go in like a knife. I felt that there was quiet but strong leadership. "

"Lee Seok Hoon went well to the house," Kim Shin-Young said, "Lee Seok Hoon is doing better after the house, and I knew why."

"The Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

iMBC Screen Captured Radio