Kim Shin-Young "" National Singing Contest' recording, but I was burdened, but Thank You for coming and cheering" (Jung Hee)

DJ Kim Shin-Young made his first recording as a new MC of National Singing Contest on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 5th (Monday).DJ Kim Shin-Young said, Cindy, I watched the National Singing Contest recorded at the Deagu Outdoor Music Hall on Saturday.I was burdened, but I was so good at it.I send an authentication shot and introduced the SMS of a listener. Deagu citizens, dalseo-gumin came to see a lot and really thank you.Ive been a lot of strength, thank you.Kim Shin-Young then said: It was a lot of burden, there was some pressure. I dont even remember what I did with the opening.However, gradually, you are there to cheer me up and the performers were so good. He said, Those who are wondering are at 12:10 pm on Sunday.I ask for a lot of love, he added.The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.Radio on Screen Capture

dj Kim Shin-Young made his first recording as a new MC of National Singing Contest' on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 5th (Monday).

dj Kim Shin-Young said, "Cindy, I watched the National Singing Contest recorded at the Deagu Outdoor Music Hall on Saturday. I was burdened, but I was so good at it. I send an authentication shot "and introduced the SMS of a listener." Deagu citizens, dalseo-gumin came to see a lot and really Thank You. I've been a lot of strength," Thank You.

Kim Shin-Young then said: "It was a lot of burden, there was some pressure. I don't even remember what I did with the opening. However, gradually, you are there to cheer me up and the performers were so good. "He said," Those who are wondering are at 12:10 pm on Sunday. I ask for a lot of love," he added.

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

Radio on Screen Capture