Park Myeong-su Returns to 'Radio show' - Why It Keeps Repeating

Park Myeong-su returned to Radio DJ in James Stewart only on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show which was broadcasted on the morning of the 2nd.I am grateful to be able to say hello again with a healthy voice. It is also good to be able to convey my heart to you. Park Myeong-su said, I do not want to be polite because it is a mourning period. Park Myeong-su selected the teams I love you and Charlie Puss-Wiz Khalifas see you again.Its only James Stewart, but the staff is down and Im careful, he said. Its a mourning period until this Saturday, but what does it matter if its more than that?I do not think it should be repeated. If you make the same mistake at school, you will be confused. I think you should be confused, right?Listeners said, My mother goes to the song classroom and says that she refrains from exciting songs because it is a memorial period. I want you to work hard in your own place. I also bowed my head during traffic congestion.I want to be a safe country for growing children. In response, Park Myeong-su said, More than 50 million people will feel the same way. I feel the same way. Its heartbreaking to lose so many young people. Dont you understand the hearts of our parents? Once again, I offer my condolences.He also expressed bitterness, saying, This should not happen. But now that this has happened, we are saying the same thing again.

Park Myeong-su returned to Radio dj in James Stewart only on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' which was broadcasted on the morning of the 2nd. I am grateful to be able to say hello again with a healthy voice. It is also good to be able to convey my heart to you. " Park Myeong-su said, "I do not want to be polite because it is a mourning period." Park Myeong-su selected the team's "I love you" and Charlie Puss-Wiz Khalifa's "see you again". "It's only James Stewart, but the staff is down and I'm careful," he said. "It's a mourning period until this Saturday, but what does it matter if it's more than that?" I do not think it should be repeated. "If you make the same mistake at school, you will be confused. I think you should be confused, right?" Listeners said, "My mother goes to the song classroom and says that she refrains from exciting songs because it is a memorial period. I want you to work hard in your own place." "I also bowed my head during traffic congestion. I want to be a safe country for growing children. " In response, Park Myeong-su said, "More than 50 million people will feel the same way. I feel the same way." "It's heartbreaking to lose so many young people. Don't you understand the hearts of our parents? Once again, I offer my condolences." He also expressed bitterness, saying, "This should not happen. But now that this has happened, we are saying the same thing again."