EXID Hani: "Yang Jae-woong and Public Love, There Was No Will" (TV Cultwo Show)

SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on the 27th, featured Hwang Chi-yeul as a special DJ and group EXID (Solji Eli Hani Hyerin Jung-hwa) as a guest.When a listener said, Congratulations on starting public love, Hani replied, I had no will to start (public love) and it was a start.Solji, who was next to him, explained, It was revealed by others, not by self-consciousness.DJ Kim Tae-gyun asked, Is it fun to meet with a psychologist? And Hwang Chi-yeul asked, Is not it what you think?Hani said, People think I know a lot, but I think I have Occupational Disease, and added, There are things (Yang Jae-woong) doesnt talk about even when I see him. Its not a feeling of embarrassment.Hani acknowledged her public devotion to the 10-year-old mental health department and Neurology Yang Jae-woong last June.Photo  ⁇  SBS visible radio

SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on the 27th, featured Hwang Chi-yeul as a special dj and group EXID (Solji Eli Hani Hyerin Jung-hwa) as a guest. When a listener said, "Congratulations on starting public Love," Hani replied, "I had no will to start (public Love) and it was a start." Solji, who was next to him, explained, "It was revealed by others, not by self-consciousness." dj Kim Tae-gyun asked, "Is it fun to meet with a psychologist?" And Hwang Chi-yeul asked, "Is not it what you think?" Hani said, "People think I know a lot, but I think I have Occupational disease," and added, "There are things (Yang Jae-woong) doesn't talk about even when I see him. It's not a feeling of embarrassment." Hani acknowledged her public devotion to the 10-year-old mental health department and Neurology Yang Jae-woong last June. Photo ⁇ SBS visible radio