Park Ha-sun, five-year-old

Surprise Youre Younger Than Me during the association 40 Years Old Koo Kyo-hwan (Cinetown)Park Ha-sun was stunned by the look during Koo Kyo-hwanOn August 23, SBS Power FM Park Ha-suns Cinetown appeared with DJ Park Ha-sun, Actor Jeong Hae-in and Koo Kyo-hwan.On this day, Koo Kyo-hwan wrote about his name, The Lord of the Light (), the School of the Teachers (), and the Fireworks () to teach, and he means the Light of the Light.I do not think its a little like a teacher. In addition, Koo Kyo-hwan added, He called meOne of them said, This year is not an exaggeration to say that Koo Kyo-hwan year, but do you realize the popularity? I sent a text message saying I support Koo Kyo-hwan with his appearance and unique mental world. I feel (Koo Kyo-hwan popularity) and people around me are expecting a lot ahead of their appearance today, DJ Park Ha-sun said.Koo Kyo-hwan nodded, I think my fellow actors feel the most when I see that work on the set.Also, DJ Park Ha-sun said, Everyone else talked about the age of (Koo Kyo-hwan) when they talked about it. I thought I was younger than me.I saw the movie Maggie and said, Who is it? Of course, it would be younger than me.Koo Kyo-hwan, who heard this, laughed and laughed, I am thirty one this year.Park Ha-sun, meanwhile, was born in 1987 and is 35 years old this year. Koo Kyo-hwan was born in 1982 and is 40 years old this year.

Surprise "You're Younger Than Me" during the association '40 Years Old' Koo Kyo-hwan (Cinetown) Park Ha-sun was stunned by the look during Koo Kyo-hwan

On August 23, SBS Power FM Park Ha-sun's Cinetown' appeared with dj Park Ha-sun, Actor Jeong Hae-in and Koo Kyo-hwan.

On this day, Koo Kyo-hwan wrote about his name, "The Lord of the Light (), the School of the Teachers (), and the Fireworks () to teach, and he means "the Light of the Light." I do not think it's a little like a teacher. "In addition, Koo Kyo-hwan added," He called me"

One of them said, "This year is not an exaggeration to say that Koo Kyo-hwan year', but do you realize the popularity?" "I sent a text message saying" I support Koo Kyo-hwan with his appearance and unique mental world. "

"I feel (Koo Kyo-hwan popularity) and people around me are expecting a lot ahead of their appearance today," dj Park Ha-sun said. Koo Kyo-hwan nodded, "I think my fellow Actors feel the most when I see that work on the set."

Also, dj Park Ha-sun said, "Everyone else talked about the age of (Koo Kyo-hwan) when they talked about it. I thought I was younger than me. I saw the movie "Maggie" and said, "Who is it?" Of course, it would be younger than me.

Koo Kyo-hwan, who heard this, laughed and laughed, "I am thirty one this year."

Park Ha-sun, meanwhile, was born in 1987 and is 35 years old this year. Koo Kyo-hwan was born in 1982 and is 40 years old this year.