Yoo Yeon-seok, COVID-19 tested positive Lee Seok Hoon hitter dj "Call me without a second" (Brunch cafe)

Actor Yoo Yeon-Seok has stepped up as a special DJ for Brunch cafe.On July 13, MBC FM4U Lee Seok Hoons Brunch cafe was featured on the spot on behalf of DJ Lee Seok Hoon, who was away with COVID-19 tested positive.Yoo Yeon-seok, who opened the opening, said, Kundi is currently in self-pricing with COVID-19 tested positive.I met you as a special DJ today, and I have been on the radio as a guest a lot, and I sit in the DJ seat and I feel nervous as soon as I start.I feel nervous and nervous. I feel nervous when I perform and when I do not tremble when I rehearse.

Actor Yoo Yeon-seok has stepped up as a Special dj for 'Brunch cafe'.

On July 13, MBC FM4U Lee Seok Hoon's Brunch cafe' was featured on the spot on behalf of dj Lee Seok Hoon, who was away with COVID-19 tested positive.

Yoo Yeon-seok, who opened the opening, said, "Kundi is currently in self-pricing with COVID-19 tested positive. I met you as a Special dj today, and I have been on the radio as a guest a lot, and I sit in the dj seat and I feel nervous as soon as I start. I feel nervous and nervous. I feel nervous when I perform and when I do not tremble when I rehearse. "