Lim Ji-yeon wins Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor - Lee Do-hyun

On the 8th, the 28th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Asia ContentTony Awards & Global OTTTony Awards (ACA & G.OTT, hereinafter Asia ContentTony Awards) was held at the Outdoor Theater of the Cinema Center in Haeundae-gu, Busan.Actress Kim Kang-woo and girl group Momoland Nancy hosted.In the supporting actor award womens category, Lim Ji-yeon of The Gloria, Charlotte Wasita Hermenau of Delicate, Shiori Kutsuna of Rikishi, Buffy Chen of Inseonjiin: Wave Makers and Kyung Su-jin of Detective Rock were nominated.On this day, Lim Ji-yeon became the main character in the supporting actor award.I am so grateful to have invited you to this glorious place, he said. I am grateful to the staff and actors who have helped me to love and make The Gloria.I am so thankful and thankful to my family members, my mom and dad, who are so loved by the artist company.Lim Ji-yeon also said, I hope K Content will be loved more globally in the future, and I will try to show good works and performances as an actor. Busans night is more beautiful today.Meanwhile, Lim Ji-yeon has been in a public relationship with actor Lee Do-hyun since April, but did not mention Lee Do-hyuns name in the awards ceremony.

On the 8th, the 28th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) 'Asia Content Tony Awards & Global OTTTony Awards' (ACA & G.OTT, hereinafter 'Asia Content Tony Awards') was held at the Outdoor Theater of the Cinema Center in Haeundae-gu, Busan. Actress Kim Kang-woo and girl group Momoland Nancy hosted. In the supporting actor award women's category, Lim Ji-yeon of "The Gloria", Charlotte Wasita Hermenau of "Delicate", Shiori Kutsuna of "Rikishi", Buffy Chen of "Inseonjiin: Wave Makers" and Kyung Su-jin of "Detective Rock" were nominated. On this day, Lim Ji-yeon became the main character in the supporting actor award. "I am so grateful to have invited you to this glorious place," he said. "I am grateful to the staff and actors who have helped me to love and make 'The Gloria'." "I am so thankful and thankful to my family members, my mom and dad, who are so loved by the artist company." Lim Ji-yeon also said, "I hope K Content will be loved more globally in the future, and I will try to show good works and performances as an actor." "Busan's night is more beautiful today." Meanwhile, Lim Ji-yeon has been in a public relationship with actor Lee Do-hyun since April, but did not mention Lee Do-hyun's name in the awards ceremony.