'Bad Mother', Farmer's Action...Rising Star Proves

Actor Park Chun delivered his thoughts on Bad Mother End.In the JTBC drama Bad Mother, Park Chun played the role of the chief of the song woo wall (Moo-Seong Choi) and gave a special impact to each scene.From the suit to the floral vest, it boasts a charm of reversal, and it embodies the pure aspect of the early youth who loves lettuce, imprinting the presence to viewers.In addition, Farmer Action Acting using farm equipment gave fun to come and go between comics and thrillers, and gave a different vigor to the drama.Park Chun proved the presence of Rising Star from his debut film Bad Mother with stable base, chic visual and charming character digestion power.Park Chun, through his agency, Hwa Entertainment Korea, said, Thank you very much for making me a character and a great Spin-off.Thanks to my esteemed seniors and all the staff, I was able to spend a precious and Thank You time.I was so happy while I was living in the car, and I really thank you to the viewers who gave me undeserved support and love. In addition, Park said, In the 6th session, Cha Dae-ri came down to Jo Woo-ri village and during the operation, the scene where he first encountered Young-sun! Was a lot of tension, but it was a good experience to be able to repeat my troubles and efforts for natural Acting. It was an honor to be able to be with my enthusiastic seniors. Thank you so much for taking care of me.I would like to say thank you to Lee Do-hyun, who always came first and advised me and took care of me. Finally, Park said, I have a memory that has shed a lot of tears of joy since I was cast as the first acting role.I started my debut as a bad mother and it was like a dream. I did my best to keep Spin-off from hurting myself, practicing repeatedly and preparing hard.When I heard the audiences story that I got pleasure thanks to Cha Dae-ri, I became more responsible for the job of Actor. I will show you how to grow steadily with valuable time. I am looking forward to the future of Park Chun, who made his debut film Bad Mother.

Actor Park Chun delivered his thoughts on "Bad Mother" End. In the JTBC Drama 'Bad Mother', Park Chun played the role of the chief of the song woo wall (Moo-Seong Choi) and gave a special impact to each scene. From the suit to the floral vest, it boasts a charm of reversal, and it embodies the pure aspect of the 'early youth' who Loves lettuce, imprinting the presence to viewers. In addition, 'Farmer Action' Acting using farm equipment gave fun to come and go between comics and thrillers, and gave a different vigor to the Drama. Park Chun proved the presence of Rising Star from his debut film 'Bad Mother' with stable base, chic visual and charming Character digestion power. Park Chun, through his agency, Hwa Entertainment Korea, said, "Thank You very much for making me a Character and a great Spin-off. Thanks to my esteemed seniors and all the staff, I was able to spEnd a precious and Thank You time. I was so happy while I was living in the car, and I really Thank You to the viewers who gave me undeserved support and Love. " In addition, Park said, "In the 6th session, Cha Dae-ri came down to Jo Woo-ri village and during the operation, the scene where he first encountered Young-sun! Was a lot of tension, but it was a good experience to be able to repeat my troubles and efforts for natural Acting. " "It was an honor to be able to be with my enthusiastic seniors. Thank You so much for taking care of me. I would like to say Thank You to Lee Do-hyun, who always came first and advised me and took care of me. " Finally, Park said, "I have a Memory that has shed a lot of Tears of joy since I was cast as the first Acting role. I started my debut as a 'bad Mother' and it was like a dream. I did my best to keep Spin-off from hurting myself, practicing repeatedly and preparing hard. When I heard the audience's story that I got pleasure thanks to Cha Dae-ri, I became more responsible for the job of Actor. I will show you how to grow steadily with valuable time. " I am looking forward to the future of Park Chun, who made his debut film 'Bad Mother'.