Ra Mi-ranKang Mal-geum and Seo Yi-Sook will never win, Lee Do-hyun will do better ⁇

In Ra Mi-rans interview at the end of  ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ , about Jung (Kang Mal-geum) and Park (Seo Yi-Sook) who are Neighbors of Jo Woo-ri village,  ⁇ Jung and Park are both good Neighbors and each represents  ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ .I can not beat Kang Mal-geum and Seo Yi-Sook (acting). There were many scenes where they were all together.Actor Lee Do-hyun, who was divided into his son Choi Kang-ho, was his tear button. Ra Mi-ran was the closest actor to his son.Lee Do-hyun said, There was something that suddenly frowned when I saw my face outside the shooting scene. Lee Do-hyun was an actor who played with his eyes for a long time. I did not need any other device.Lee Do-hyun added, I think it will be better than it is now.Ra Mi-ran said,  ⁇ Cho Jin-woong is my younger brother than me, and I was fortunate to have a good feeling like my brother.I was a big actor and I looked small and precious. It was a special appearance, but I had a lot of appearances and I was thankful for being with me on a cold day.At first, there was an idea to cast an actor who would play the youth of Young-sun! (Ra Mi-ran), but to do so, everyone in the village had to be cast as young actors.After all, people in their 20s and 30s and 40s came out all the time, and suddenly it was concluded that if the actor changed, they felt a sense of heterogeneity, and it was hard, but they said they would try acting from their 20s. If I pushed the skin a little (correction), I was confident (laughs) ⁇Starring Ra Mi-ran, Bad Mother ⁇  (directed by Shim Na-yeon, screenplay by Bae Se-young) won the top spot in all channels with 12.0% nationwide and 13.6% in the Seoul metropolitan area (based on paid households).This is also the number one record in the JTBC drama series.

In Ra Mi-ran's interview at the end of ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ , about Jung (Kang Mal-geum) and Park (Seo Yi-Sook) who are Neighbors of Jo Woo-ri village, ⁇ Jung and Park are both good Neighbors and each represents ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ . "I can not beat Kang Mal-geum and Seo Yi-Sook (acting)." There were many scenes where they were all together. Actor Lee Do-hyun, who was divided into his son Choi Kang-ho, was his tear button. Ra Mi-ran was the closest Actor to his son. Lee Do-hyun said, "There was something that suddenly frowned when I saw my face outside the shooting scene." Lee Do-hyun was an Actor who played with his eyes for a long time. "I did not need any other device. Lee Do-hyun added, "I think it will be better than it is now." Ra Mi-ran said, " ⁇ Cho Jin-woong is my younger brother than me, and I was fortunate to have a good feeling like my brother. I was a big Actor and I looked small and precious. "It was a special appearance, but I had a lot of appearances and I was thankful for being with me on a cold day. At first, there was an idea to cast an Actor who would play the youth of Young-sun! (Ra Mi-ran), but to do so, everyone in the village had to be cast as young Actors. After all, people in their 20s and 30s and 40s came out all the time, and suddenly it was concluded that if the Actor changed, they felt a sense of heterogeneity, and it was hard, but they said they would try acting from their 20s. If I pushed the skin a little (correction), I was confident (laughs) ⁇ Starring Ra Mi-ran, Bad Mother ⁇ (directed by Shim Na-yeon, screenplay by Bae Se-young) won the top spot in all channels with 12.0% nationwide and 13.6% in the Seoul metropolitan area (based on paid households). This is also the number one record in the JTBC drama series.