Kim Hieora School violence Controversy New Faces ... Commitments "It was a thankful friend"

Actor Kim Hieoras school violence issue seems to be in a new phase. After the allegations, it seems that he is heading to the truth workshop with the testimony of the Commitments following the official wife.On July 7, an online community bulletin board posted an article by Mr. A, who said Kim Hieoras Middle school Eastern Depot.Mr. A introduced himself to Kim Hieora as a classmate in the middle of his third year, saying, I was not very friendly or not, but I was a thankful child. So this situation is a pity.I dont like work with, school violence, and I dont want to defend it, but I didnt just bully the weak.The other half of the kids stole my gym clothes and workbook, and Hirara found me and got angry instead of me.Hearer said, I do not know if I can remember this, but I really appreciate it. I have a suspicious child and I think the child has stolen it. I opened the locker and asked me, I think its a letter, and I see the child who stole it again and said, Why did you steal it? I gave it back and said, Apologize.I also remember that some of the students were stolen. In particular, Mr. A said that Kim Hieora was not a strength and weakness but rather a strength and weakness. I do not have anything to say because I do not know the story of my juniors, but I have such a memory when I am in school. I am careful at this time, but I leave it with regret when I see it.Honestly, Memory, which is almost 20 years old, is not all Memory, but Memory at that time is not Sarah Zizzi. Kim Hieora and another netizen B who was a high school Eastern Depot also told Kim Hieora, I am not very close, but my high school life is a friend who was in the same class.Kim Hieora was such a famous kid in downtown Saskatchewan. She had natural brown eyes and brown hair and was good at singing.I am from Saskatchewan, not a city school, but a Month in the Country school. If you know it, it is not famous because you play well and work with it.Mr. B went to the same institute in Kim Hieora and Middle school in the third grade, saying, I remember that Kim Hieora first spoke kindly because I was the only woman in the House of Commons.Why did not a pretty girl tell me? Memory, which was stunned, remains in my memories. After that, I quit the institute because I could not study, so I could not get close at that time. Mr. B said, If Kim Hieora sees this article, I do not know how it happened, but I would like to say that you are a precious friend and a thankful friend.Mr. B also released a photo of Kim Hieora during his high school days.Mr. B said, I was a friend who took care of others and had a lot of passion for acting than anyone else. If I was in a hurry, I would like to send a picture to my sister A Month in the Country. It is a small town called Saskatchewan. It would have been cut off when I made my debut with Work with Dispatch.I want you to get rid of the misunderstanding. Another netizen, Mr. C, sent a strong Zizzi to Kim Hieora and said, If one of you did not see this article, I would like to encourage you not to be instigated. In our age of 89, The same community was popular.If I was a member of the community, I would have been a worker with and a bystander, he said. I live as a general housewife and I live well without being cooked like this. If it was wrong to belong to the group, I wonder what the Friend, who was a student, should have suffered from this suspicion.Mr. C said, The friend I know is not the one who bullies someone, but rather the one who stops them. Work with? It is not that kind of person. He knew how to be courageous in unfairness and always stood by the weak side.Kim Hieora, whom I have watched for more than 10 years, is such a person. Anyone who knows this friend at all will sympathize. On the other hand, Kim Hieora raised his suspicions about school violence on June 6. Dispatch reported that Kim Hieora was a member of Work with 19 years ago when he was a middle school student.However, Kim Hieora refuted, I joined the Work with cafe and I did not join the violence or the fact that I got along with the members. He also denied the school violence work with his agency Gram Entertainment.Actor Kim Hieora, 34, who has been accused of school violence, is going to appear in the musical Free. Fellow actors publicly Zizzi Kim Hieora, who denied the allegations.On the other hand, Kim Hieora decided to continue appearing after a close discussion with EMK Musical Company of Free Da production company.The production company decided to accept Kim Hieoras position and suspected school violence, but it was not yet clear whether it was true or not, and Kim Hieora decided that it was necessary to watch the situation as he denied the allegations.In addition, actors Lim Ji-yeon and Jung Seong-il, who cooperated with Netflix The Glory, are also advocating for Kim Hieora, including Zizzi, who denied allegations of school violence.They have played with Kim Hieora in the Netflix original series The Glory, which caused the syndrome in the first half of last year.Lim Ji-yeon plays Park Yeon-jin, a school violence perpetrator who harassed Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo), Jung Seong-il plays Hado-young, the husband of Lim Ji-yeon, and Kim Hieora plays Park Yeon-jins Eastern Depot Friend Isara.Lim Ji-yeon and Jung Seong-il attracted attention by showing Kim Hieora cheering and Zizzi, who was caught up in school violence controversy.

Actor Kim Hieora's School violence issue seems to be in a new phase. After the allegations, it seems that he is heading to the truth workshop with the testimony of the Commitments following the official wife. On July 7, an online community bulletin board posted an article by Mr. A, who said Kim Hieora's Middle school Eastern Depot. Mr. A introduced himself to Kim Hieora as a classmate in the middle of his third year, saying, "I was not very friendly or not, but I was a thankful child." So this situation is a pity. I don't like Work with, School violence, and I don't want to defend it, but I didn't just bully the weak." "The other half of the kids stole my gym clothes and workbook, and Hirara found me and got angry instead of me. Hearer said, "I do not know if I can remember this, but I really appreciate it." "I have a suspicious child and I think the child has stolen it. I opened the locker and asked me, 'I think it's a letter, and I see the child who stole it again and said, 'Why did you steal it?' I gave it back and said, 'Apologize.' I also remember that some of the Students were stolen. " In particular, Mr. A said that Kim Hieora was not a "strength and weakness" but rather a "strength and weakness." "I do not have anything to say because I do not know the story of my juniors, but I have such a memory when I am in school. I am careful at this time, but I leave it with regret when I see it. Honestly, Memory, which is almost 20 years old, is not all Memory, but Memory at that time is not Sarah Zizzi. " Kim Hieora and another netizen B who was a high school Eastern Depot also told Kim Hieora, "I am not very close, but my high school life is a friend who was in the same class. Kim Hieora was such a famous kid in downtown Saskatchewan. She had natural brown eyes and brown hair and was good at singing. I am from Saskatchewan, not a city school, but a Month in the Country school. If you know it, it is not famous because you play well and Work with it. Mr. B went to the same institute in Kim Hieora and Middle school in the third grade, saying, "I remember that Kim Hieora first spoke kindly because I was the only woman in the House of Commons. Why did not a pretty girl tell me? Memory, which was stunned, remains in my memories. After that, I quit the institute because I could not study, so I could not get close at that time. " Mr. B said, "If Kim Hieora sees this article, I do not know how it happened, but I would like to say that you are a precious friend and a thankful friend." Mr. B also released a photo of Kim Hieora during his high school days. Mr. B said, "I was a friend who took care of others and had a lot of passion for acting than anyone else. If I was in a hurry, I would like to send a picture to my sister A Month in the Country." "It is a small town called Saskatchewan. It would have been cut off when I made my debut with Work with Dispatch. I want you to get rid of the misunderstanding. " Another netizen, Mr. C, sent a strong Zizzi to Kim Hieora and said, "If one of you did not see this article, I would like to encourage you not to be instigated." In our age of 89, The same community was popular. "If I was a member of the community, I would have been a worker with and a bystander," he said. "I live as a general housewife and I live well without being cooked like this." "If it was wrong to belong to the group, I wonder what the Friend, who was a Student, should have suffered from this suspicion." Mr. C said, "The friend I know is not the one who bullies someone, but rather the one who stops them." "Work with? It is not that kind of person. He knew how to be courageous in unfairness and always stood by the weak side. Kim Hieora, whom I have watched for more than 10 years, is such a person. Anyone who knows this friend at all will sympathize. " On the other hand, Kim Hieora raised his suspicions about School violence on June 6. Dispatch reported that Kim Hieora was a member of Work with 19 years ago when he was a middle school Student. However, Kim Hieora refuted, "I joined the Work with cafe and I did not join the violence or the fact that I got along with the members." He also denied the School violence Work with his agency Gram Entertainment. Actor Kim Hieora, 34, who has been accused of School violence, is going to appear in the musical "Free." Fellow actors publicly Zizzi Kim Hieora, who denied the allegations. On the other hand, Kim Hieora decided to continue appearing after a close discussion with EMK Musical Company of 'Free Da' production company. The production company decided to accept Kim Hieora's position and suspected School violence, but it was not yet clear whether it was true or not, and Kim Hieora decided that it was necessary to watch the situation as he denied the allegations. In addition, actors Lim Ji-yeon and Jung Seong-il, who cooperated with Netflix 'The Glory', are also advocating for Kim Hieora, including Zizzi, who denied allegations of School violence. They have played with Kim Hieora in the Netflix original series 'The Glory', which caused the syndrome in the first half of last year. Lim Ji-yeon plays Park Yeon-jin, a School violence perpetrator who harassed Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo), Jung Seong-il plays Hado-young, the husband of Lim Ji-yeon, and Kim Hieora plays Park Yeon-jin's Eastern Depot Friend Isara. Lim Ji-yeon and Jung Seong-il attracted attention by showing Kim Hieora cheering and Zizzi, who was caught up in School violence controversy.