'Immortal' Jung Dong-won "School grades? Good students ... getting less and less popular"

In KBS 2TVs Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, which aired on the 16th, Johan Kim & Muzie & New year, Tei, Lee Bo-ram & Baek Ye-bin, So-ran and Jung Dong-won were featured in the lineup.On the day, Jung Dong-won said, Three years have already passed. I missed these feelings so much. I worked hard on the stage, so please listen carefully.MC Kim Jun-hyun said, Three years ago, I called Dongwon Ah comfortably, but now I have Dongwon Feelings. Lee Chan-won also admired, Ive seen it since elementary school at the time of Mr Trot.Jung Dong-won received a question about the key and said, It seems to be about 174cm now. He laughed, saying, It was big all the time in the third grade of junior high school, but now it is stagnant.Jung Dong-won, who is also involved in the singers activities and study, added, Attendance is a good student, but his grades are good. He laughed and said, At first, he was popular, but he hated it because he was a fussy personality.Jung Dong-won, who selected the songs of natural things, said, I usually feel irritated by my parents, and I think its natural to grumble.I was worried about the song that could be a force for those who come to the audience today, and I made this song a selection of songs. On the other hand, Jung Dong-won came up against Mu New year, and Muzie said to Jung Dong-wons Stage, I think Song is good and interpretation of lyrics is another problem.It is still wonderful, but I look forward to seeing how much this friend will grow in the future. However, unfortunately, I did not get a win by avoiding Mu New year.

In KBS 2TV's "Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend," which aired on the 16th, Johan Kim & Muzie & New year, Tei, Lee Bo-ram & Baek Ye-bin, So-ran and Jung Dong-won were featured in the lineup. On the day, Jung Dong-won said, "Three years have already passed. I missed these feelings so much. I worked hard on the Stage, so please listen carefully." MC Kim Jun-hyun said, "Three years ago, I called 'Dongwon Ah' comfortably, but now I have 'Dongwon' Feelings." Lee Chan-won also admired, "I've seen it since elementary school at the time of 'Mr Trot'. Jung Dong-won received a question about the key and said, "It seems to be about 174cm now." He laughed, saying, "It was big all the time in the third grade of junior high school, but now it is stagnant." Jung Dong-won, who is also involved in the singer's activities and study, added, "Attendance is a good student, but his grades are good." He laughed and said, "At first, he was popular, but he hated it because he was a fussy personality." Jung Dong-won, who selected the Songs of 'natural things', said, "I usually feel irritated by my parents, and I think it's natural to grumble. I was worried about the Song that could be a force for those who come to the audience today, and I made this Song a selection of Songs. " On the other hand, Jung Dong-won came up against Mu New year, and Muzie said to Jung Dong-won's Stage, "I think Song is good and interpretation of lyrics is another problem. It is still wonderful, but I look forward to seeing how much this friend will grow in the future. "However, unfortunately, I did not get a win by avoiding Mu New year.