Jung Dong-won, 174cm Storm Growth ⁇ Attendance All the time, school grades? Just a good student ⁇

Jung Dong-won reappeared in  ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇  as a stormy figure.Jung Dong-won appeared in KBS 2TV  ⁇  Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend  ⁇  broadcast on September 16th.Jung Dong-won, who was introduced as an icon of righteousness, said, Three years have already passed. I missed these Feelings so much, and I came to the stage for a long time and worked hard.When asked about his height, Jung Dong-won said that he was about 173 ~ 4cm tall.Lee Chan-won said, I was really big because I first met Jung Dong-won in elementary school. He was cute, but at one point he was tall.Jung Dong-won, who was in the third grade of junior high school, confessed that he was a little stasis period now.Lee Chan-won asked if the study was going well.Jung Dong-won asked whether the study was talking about Attendance or grades, and  ⁇  Attendance was full, and the grades were good at school.When Lee Chan-won asked me if she was not popular with girls, Jung Dong-won said, At first, I was a lot of people.
Jung Dong-won reappeared in  ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇  as a stormy figure.Jung Dong-won appeared in KBS 2TV  ⁇  Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend  ⁇  broadcast on September 16th.Jung Dong-won, who was introduced as an icon of righteousness, said, Three years have already passed. I missed these Feelings so much, and I came to the stage for a long time and worked hard.When asked about his height, Jung Dong-won said that he was about 173 ~ 4cm tall.Lee Chan-won said, I was really big because I first met Jung Dong-won in elementary school. He was cute, but at one point he was tall.Jung Dong-won, who was in the third grade of junior high school, confessed that he was a little stasis period now.Lee Chan-won asked if the study was going well.Jung Dong-won asked whether the study was talking about Attendance or grades, and  ⁇  Attendance was full, and the grades were good at school.When Lee Chan-won asked me if she was not popular with girls, Jung Dong-won said, At first, I was a lot of people.

Jung Dong-won reappeared in ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ as a stormy figure. Jung Dong-won appeared in KBS 2TV ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ broadcast on September 16th. Jung Dong-won, who was introduced as an icon of righteousness, said, "Three years have already passed." I missed these Feelings so much, and I came to the Stage for a long time and worked hard. When asked about his height, Jung Dong-won said that he was about 173 ~ 4cm tall. Lee Chan-won said, "I was really big because I first met Jung Dong-won in elementary school." He was cute, but at one point he was tall. Jung Dong-won, who was in the third grade of junior high school, confessed that he was a little stasis period now. Lee Chan-won asked if the study was going well. Jung Dong-won asked whether the study was talking about Attendance or grades, and ⁇ Attendance was full, and the grades were good at school. When Lee Chan-won asked me if she was not popular with girls, Jung Dong-won said, "At first, I was a lot of people.