The first movie, Jung Dong-won, doesn't have much to worry about... of course.

Jung Dong-won showed a gentle expression and pose in this pictorial which contains all the strange, serious, lovable and intense charm, and completely digested various concepts.Also, throughout the filming, the pleasant atmosphere led to the admiration of all the staff on the scene.In an interview following the shoot, he told a variety of stories about what he had experienced while participating in his first film, New Normal, from the moment he became a top model in acting.Jung Dong-won had a desire to sing and act together since he was a child, so when he received the proposal, he did not have to worry too much and he had to do it at once! Top Model.I was worried about how well I could express the horror in my work about the first movie New Normal, which was the top model, but I was able to empathize more easily because it showed the situation that I could see in my daily life.However, when I saw the finished movie, I was told that it was so scary.Everything was difficult because it was the first time, but when I asked if there was any hope or courage I found in the middle of it, I was very proud when I got an okay at the chase god, and then I answered that I had a little sense of Jasin.I would like to praise Jasins acting for the finished movie, but I also expressed my expectation that it would feel good to hear that the movie is scary.More stories of Jung Dong-won, who expanded the world of Jasin as an actor, not a singer, can be found in the November issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.
Jung Dong-won showed a gentle expression and pose in this pictorial which contains all the strange, serious, lovable and intense charm, and completely digested various concepts.Also, throughout the filming, the pleasant atmosphere led to the admiration of all the staff on the scene.In an interview following the shoot, he told a variety of stories about what he had experienced while participating in his first film, New Normal, from the moment he became a top model in acting.Jung Dong-won had a desire to sing and act together since he was a child, so when he received the proposal, he did not have to worry too much and he had to do it at once! Top Model.I was worried about how well I could express the horror in my work about the first movie New Normal, which was the top model, but I was able to empathize more easily because it showed the situation that I could see in my daily life.However, when I saw the finished movie, I was told that it was so scary.Everything was difficult because it was the first time, but when I asked if there was any hope or courage I found in the middle of it, I was very proud when I got an okay at the chase god, and then I answered that I had a little sense of Jasin.I would like to praise Jasins acting for the finished movie, but I also expressed my expectation that it would feel good to hear that the movie is scary.More stories of Jung Dong-won, who expanded the world of Jasin as an actor, not a singer, can be found in the November issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.

Jung Dong-won showed a gentle expression and pose in this pictorial which contains all the strange, serious, lovable and intense charm, and completely digested various concepts. Also, throughout the filming, the pleasant atmosphere led to the admiration of all the staff on the scene. In an interview following the shoot, he told a variety of stories about what he had experienced while participating in his first film, "New Normal," from the moment he became a Top Model in acting. Jung Dong-won had a desire to sing and act together since he was a child, so when he received the proposal, he did not have to worry too much and he had to do it at once! Top Model. I was worried about how well I could express the horror in my work about the first movie 'New Normal', which was the Top Model, but I was able to empathize more easily because it showed the situation that I could see in my daily life. However, when I saw the finished movie, I was told that it was so scary. Everything was difficult because it was the first time, but when I asked if there was any hope or courage I found in the middle of it, I was very proud when I got an okay at the chase god, and then I answered that I had a little sense of Jasin. I would like to praise Jasin's acting for the finished movie, but I also expressed my expectation that it would feel good to hear that the movie is scary. More stories of Jung Dong-won, who expanded the world of Jasin as an Actor, not a singer, can be found in the November issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.