Park Myeong-su: Han Min-min Couple Class (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su talked about CoupleClass.On August 26, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show was a time to read the stories of listeners.On this day, a listener said, Every time I go to CoupleClass, I fight. I envy even if I do not want to compete.Park Myeong-su said, We never go to Couple Class.Sometimes I go out once or twice and I meet people who cant do Comparison. I meet people who can never do Comparison. I have a team, he said with a smile.Park Myeong-su said, So Im just a classmate who is comfortable. I dont think its a style to be a Comparison. And I shouldnt be a Comparison. I just have to be satisfied with my life and my life.

Park Myeong-su talked about Couple Class. On August 26, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' was a time to read the stories of listeners. On this day, a listener said, "Every time I go to Couple Class, I fight. I envy even if I do not want to compete." Park Myeong-su said, "We never go to Couple Class." "Sometimes I go out once or twice and I meet people who can't do Comparison. I meet people who can never do Comparison. I have a team," he said with a smile. Park Myeong-su said, "So I'm just a Classmate who is comfortable. I don't think it's a style to be a Comparison. And I shouldn't be a Comparison. I just have to be satisfied with my life and my life."