Noh Sa-yeon, Kang Hye-yeon I just hate the style. Why?

Mr. Trot Squirrel Kang Hye-yeon has caused tension with the situation of broadcasting colostrum outside the eyes of his eldest son Noh Sa-yeon.In addition, Noh Sa-yeon laughed at the anecdote with Grandmas Boy from North Korea, which is suitable for the title of Beautiful sister who eats well.In the TV series a sweet-toothed expedition broadcasted on the 14th, Miss Mr. Trot2, I am a fool, Mr.Trot Squirrel Kang Hye-yeon will appear as a daily worker and will explode the charm on stage in A Month in the Country.When surprise guest Kang Hye-yeon appeared, Mr. Trots seniors all recognized at a glance and sent a warm welcome, but Noh Sa-yeon said, My face is too small.Its just a hateful style, he said, expressing a cute complaint about a beautiful worker.Kang Hye-yeon said, I called you meeting as an opening song during the showcase. Instead, he showed his enthusiasm for Noh Sa-yeon, and Noh Sa-yeon responded with a sudden color and said, Lets see it again. .On the other hand, the mulberry buds, which are filled with the charm of Ganghwa Island, the fourth destination, set out to see the back mountain overlooking North Korea.After seeing North Korea for the first time in 11 years, Baez! Was amazed, but Grandmas Boy and Noh Sa-yeon, both from North Korea, made a new look.In the meantime, Noh Sa-yeon revealed an anecdote with Grandmas Boy about his scale-outs: When I was a kid, I was big and I won a fight.I went to Grandmas Boy and said, I fought today. I said, Bulgogi, Bulgogi! Noh Sa-yeon then shouted to North Korea, I want to eat Grandmas Boy ~ Bulgogi ~ and Min-ho Hwang responded, Wow, its really sincere.Kang Hye-yeons Month in the Country trip will be held on the 14th at 10 pm on TVs a sweet-toothed expedition 9th.TV Chosun

Mr. Trot Squirrel 'Kang Hye-yeon has caused tension with the situation of broadcasting colostrum outside the eyes of his eldest son Noh Sa-yeon. In addition, Noh Sa-yeon laughed at the anecdote with Grandma's Boy from North Korea, which is suitable for the title of "Beautiful sister who eats well". In the TV series 'a sweet-toothed expedition' broadcasted on the 14th, 'Miss Mr. Trot2', 'I am a fool', 'Mr. Trot Squirrel 'Kang Hye-yeon will appear as a daily worker and will explode the charm on stage in A Month in the Country. When surprise guest Kang Hye-yeon appeared, Mr. Trot's seniors all recognized at a glance and sent a warm welcome, but Noh Sa-yeon said, "My face is too small. It's just a hateful style, "he said, expressing a cute complaint about a beautiful worker. Kang Hye-yeon said, "I called you 'meeting' as an opening song during the showcase." Instead, he showed his enthusiasm for Noh Sa-yeon, and Noh Sa-yeon responded with a sudden color and said, "Let's see it again." . On the other hand, the mulberry buds, which are filled with the charm of Ganghwa Island, the fourth destination, set out to see the back mountain overlooking North Korea. After seeing North Korea for the first time in 11 years, Baez! Was amazed, but Grandma's Boy and Noh Sa-yeon, both from North Korea, made a new look. In the meantime, Noh Sa-yeon revealed an anecdote with Grandma's Boy about his scale-outs: "When I was a kid, I was big and I won a fight. I went to Grandma's Boy and said, 'I fought today.' I said, 'Bulgogi, Bulgogi!' " Noh Sa-yeon then shouted to North Korea, "I want to eat Grandma's Boy ~ Bulgogi ~" and Min-ho Hwang responded, "Wow, it's really sincere." Kang Hye-yeon's "Month in the Country" trip will be held on the 14th at 10 pm on TV's "a sweet-toothed expedition" 9th. TV Chosun