'Grateful Dead Kim Ho-joong' Kim Ho-joong "Happy to be born Grandma's Boy Grandchildren, thank you to the fans too"

Grateful Dead Kim Ho-joong Kim Ho-joong thanks Grandmas Boy and fansKim Ho-joong met with the audience at the TV Chosun ChuseokSpecial Grateful Dead Kim Ho-joong which was broadcasted on the night of the 28th.On this day, Kim Ho-joong expressed his gratitude, saying, You guys have made me shine. I will also make efforts to sharpen my job so that your life can shine.I was born and did not do a few good things, but one of the best things I did was to make a person who shines.I am happy to be born as Grandchildren of our Grandmas Boy.

'Grateful Dead Kim Ho-joong' Kim Ho-joong thanks Grandma's Boy and fans Kim Ho-joong met with the audience at the TV Chosun Chuseok Special 'Grateful Dead Kim Ho-joong' which was broadcasted on the night of the 28th. On this day, Kim Ho-joong expressed his gratitude, saying, "You guys have made me shine. I will also make efforts to sharpen my job so that your life can shine." "I was born and did not do a few good things, but one of the best things I did was to make a person who shines. I am happy to be born as Grandchildren of our Grandma's Boy. "