"Mi-yeon, I'll be with you until Grandma's birthday."

Mi-yeon posted a lengthy post on her Instagram account on Tuesday.Mi-yeon said, Never ~ Its been 2000 days since we were together! Its the first time Ive had an anniversary of 2000 days.The girls, who belong to Mi-yeon, celebrated their 2000th debut on the 22nd, and Mi-yeon left her feelings for fans in Neverland.Mi-yeon said, I would like to say thank you to Neverland, who has always been a force for this long time, he said. I am happy that people who are so special and who will be with me for the first time in the future are Neverland.The children of the past who grew up with the warm encouragement and support of Neverland, and the 3000 days and 4000 days to be able to do well in the future ... No, Grandmas Boy, he said, I will be proud children of Neverland.Even more than now.Mi-yeon said, Nowadays, with tours and performances, I can face Neverland directly and share the same feelings close to me, so I am happier and more empowered every day. How happy I was thanks to you, I can see love ... It was real!  ⁇  I saw it!He said.Mi-yeon said, I will repay you as much as I have received. I love you very much. Thank you.Finally, he said, Congratulations on the 2000th. We all worked hard and will be happy to make many memories in the future. _<  ⁇ Meanwhile, Mi-yeons (girl) children released their first EP album HEAT (hit) in the U.S. on the 6th.

Mi-yeon posted a lengthy post on her Instagram account on Tuesday. Mi-yeon said, "Never ~ It's been 2000 days since we were together! It's the first time I've had an anniversary of 2000 days." The girls, who belong to Mi-yeon, celebrated their 2000th debut on the 22nd, and Mi-yeon left her feelings for fans in Neverland. Mi-yeon said, "I would like to say thank you to Neverland, who has always been a force for this long time," he said. "I am happy that people who are so special and who will be with me for the first time in the future are Neverland." "The children of the past who grew up with the warm encouragement and support of Neverland, and the 3000 days and 4000 days to be able to do well in the future ... No, Grandma's Boy," he said, "I will be proud children of Neverland. Even more than now." Mi-yeon said, "Nowadays, with tours and performances, I can face Neverland directly and share the same feelings close to me, so I am happier and more empowered every day." "How happy I was thanks to you, I can see love ... It was real! ⁇ I saw it! "He said. Mi-yeon said, "I will repay you as much as I have received." "I love you very much. Thank you." Finally, he said, "Congratulations on the 2000th. We all worked hard and will be happy to make many memories in the future." _< ⁇ " Meanwhile, Mi-yeon's (girl) children released their first EP album "HEAT" (hit) in the U.S. on the 6th.