The best exchange we "immaturity brother Choi Joon-Hee...everything is my responsibility"

The best exchange we (Ziflatt), the son of choi jin-sil, announced his position on the conflict between his sister Choi Joon-hee and Grandmas Boy No Strings Attached.On the 15th, The best exchange we wrote to his SNS, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and save our mother because of the disgrace of our home that happened a while ago, I think it is my duty to apologize deeply. The best exchange we apologized, I sincerely apologize, and I am sorry for the sadness of many people who are sick even if I show only happiness.I think this opportunity has given my family a chance to feel and realize many things. It has also given me a chance to feel centered as a head of household at the age of adulthood, he said.The best exchange we have is You know, our Home can seem unstable.However, I usually think that the waves of feelings of parents and children No Strings Attached, which are common in Homes, are hit a little harder, so I think Carefully.  With the old Grandmas Boy,I also have to take care of my brother Yi Gi, everything is my responsibility, he added.He stressed, I have deeply engraved all the words of criticism, and I have grown one step further, and I am gratefully thinking about it. I will show you that all the attention is the love of the public for my mother, so I will think about it and grow up with the responsibility of that love.Previously, it was announced that Choi Joon-Hee, the sister of The best exchange we, recently reported Grandmas Boy to the Police as a Home invasion.After the controversy, Choi Joon-Hee appeared on the channel of Youtuber Karacula and said, If Grandmas Boy gets angry, I would like to come home later and officially say hello and apologize, and submitted a non-punishment application for Grandmas Boy.Hi!The son of Choi Jin-sil, Grandchildren of Grandmas Boy, and Choi Joon-Hees brother, The Best Exchange We ⁇ .I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a memory.I sincerely apologize, and even if I show only happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick.I think this is an opportunity for my family to feel and realize a lot of things, and its also an opportunity for me to feel more centered as a man of maturity. As you know, our home can seem unstable.However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully.Jun-hee!  ⁇  I am still immaturity with the old Grandmas Boy  ⁇  I also think that everything is my responsibility to my younger brother Yi Gi who I have to take care of.All the words of the punishment are deeply engraved, and one step has grown and I am grateful.I will try not to worry about our home company in front of the public in the future.I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for your mother and that you grow up with the responsibility of love.iMBC  ⁇  Photo source agency

The best exchange we (Ziflatt), the son of choi jin-sil, announced his position on the conflict between his sister Choi Joon-Hee and Grandma's Boy No Strings Attached. On the 15th, The best exchange we wrote to his SNS, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and save our mother because of the disgrace of our Home that happened a while ago, I think it is my duty to apologize deeply. " The best exchange we apologized, "I sincerely apologize, and I am sorry for the sadness of many people who are sick even if I show only happiness." "I think this opportunity has given my family a chance to feel and realize many things. It has also given me a chance to feel centered as a head of household at the age of adulthood," he said. The best exchange we have is "You know, our Home can seem unstable. However, I usually think that the waves of feelings of parents and children No Strings Attached, which are common in Homes, are hit a little harder, so I think Carefully. "" With the old Grandma's Boy, I also have to take care of my brother Yi Gi, everything is my responsibility, "he added. He stressed, "I have deeply engraved all the words of criticism, and I have grown one step further, and I am gratefully thinking about it. I will show you that all the attention is the love of the public for my mother, so I will think about it and grow up with the responsibility of that love." Previously, it was announced that Choi Joon-Hee, the sister of The best exchange we, recently reported Grandma's Boy to the Police as a Home invasion. After the controversy, Choi Joon-Hee appeared on the channel of Youtuber Karacula and said, "If Grandma's Boy gets angry, I would like to come Home later and officially say hello and apologize," and submitted a non-punishment application for Grandma's Boy. Hi! The son of choi jin-sil, Grandchildren of Grandma's Boy, and Choi Joon-Hee's brother, The best exchange we ⁇ . I think it is my duty to apologize deeply for the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo to all those who love and care for my mother with the disgrace of our Home that happened a while ago and who still remember me as a memory. I sincerely apologize, and even if I show only happiness, I feel sorry for the hearts of many people who are sick. I think this is an opportunity for my family to feel and realize a lot of things, and it's also an opportunity for me to feel more centered as a man of maturity. As you know, our Home can seem unstable. However, the emotional wave of parents and children No Strings Attached, which is common in Homes, is a bit hard to hit, so I try to think carefully. Jun-hee! ⁇ I am still immaturity with the old Grandma's Boy ⁇ I also think that everything is my responsibility to my younger brother Yi Gi who I have to take care of. All the words of the punishment are deeply engraved, and one step has grown and I am grateful. I will try not to worry about our Home company in front of the public in the future. I will show you that all the interest is the love of the public for your mother and that you grow up with the responsibility of love. iMBC ⁇ Photo source agency