Lee Guk-joo: Where do you buy your clothes? (Olympic-size swimming pool)

Point of Omniscient Interfere Lee Guk-joo opened Bazaar.Lee Guk-joo appeared on MBCs  ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere  (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), which aired on April 15.Lee Guk-joo revealed the routine of opening the sharing Bazaar on this day.The manager said, People who are similar in body shape to Lee Guk-joo ask me where I bought clothes. Olympic-size swimming pool is big, so I ship a lot overseas.I order two small Olympic-size swimming pools and two large Olympic-size swimming pools and wear the right clothes. There are a lot of clothes that are kept in a state of being tacked, he added, laughing at the news of the 9XL clothes free sharing Bazaar.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Lee Guk-joo opened Bazaar. Lee Guk-joo appeared on MBC's ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), which aired on April 15. Lee Guk-joo revealed the routine of opening the sharing Bazaar on this day. The manager said, "People who are similar in body shape to Lee Guk-joo ask me where I bought clothes. Olympic-size swimming pool is big, so I ship a lot overseas. I order two small Olympic-size swimming pools and two large Olympic-size swimming pools and wear the right clothes. " "There are a lot of clothes that are kept in a state of being tacked," he added, laughing at the news of the 9XL clothes free sharing Bazaar.