'102kg' Lee Guk-joo "diet and exercise diet for two weeks, double-digit weight failure" ('Eat Chi-pa!')

Lee Guk-joo has now revealed his weight.On the 5th, a production presentation for SBS new entertainment show Big Man Survival Island - Eat Chi-pa! (hereinafter Eat Chi-pa!) was released online.The ceremony was attended by Seo Jang-hoon, Park Na-rae, Shindong, Lee Guk-joo, Na Sun-wook, Satir, Ho-Chul Lee, Mirage, Lee Kyu-ho, and Choi Jun-seok.Chi-pa! Is a Survival Island program in which ten big man entertainers struggle to maintain their weight without falling or losing weight.It is the way in which the team that maintains the most similar weight after weighing the weight before the start of the sean and the weight after the end of the mission wins.Lee Guk-joo, who screamed after the first shot, said, I thought it would be less weight after Park Na-rae. It seemed to be similar to Shindong.Most of them are on a diet to change the front seat, but I am on a diet to change the digits. I have been eating and playing tennis for two weeks to make two digits, and I have 2. Its my first time seeing a mixed big man, Mirage said. When I saw Lee Kyu-ho, I felt it was not big.Ho-Chul Lee said, I didnt seem to be the kind of guy whod giggle here, and looked at the satirist, Lee Guk-joo, Mirage, with a laugh; Shin Dong-eun! The big man thought everyone was dwarfed than he thought.I was surprised that Ho-Chul Lee was born in 1985, and I could not speak easily. The satirist said, When I come here, I feel good to be average. I feel normal.Chi-pa! Is a pilot trilogy and will be broadcasted at 4:45 pm on October 8th.

Lee Guk-joo has now revealed his weight. On the 5th, a production presentation for SBS' new entertainment show "big man Survival Island - Eat Chi-pa!" (hereinafter "Eat Chi-pa!") was released online. The ceremony was attended by Seo Jang-hoon, Park Na-rae, Shindong, Lee Guk-joo, Na Sun-wook, Satir, Ho-Chul Lee, Mirage, Lee Kyu-ho, and Choi Jun-seok. 'Chi-pa!' Is a Survival Island program in which ten big man entertainers struggle to maintain their weight without falling or losing weight. It is the way in which the team that maintains the most similar weight after weighing the weight before the start of the sean and the weight after the end of the mission wins. Lee Guk-joo, who screamed after the first shot, said, "I thought it would be less weight after Park Na-rae. It seemed to be similar to Shindong. Most of them are on a diet to change the front seat, but I am on a diet to change the digits. I have been eating and playing tennis for two weeks to make two digits, and I have 2. " "It's my first time seeing a mixed big man," Mirage said. "When I saw Lee Kyu-ho, I felt it was not big." Ho-Chul Lee said, "I didn't seem to be the kind of guy who'd giggle here," and looked at the satirist, Lee Guk-joo, Mirage, with a laugh; Shin Dong-eun! "The big man thought everyone was dwarfed than he thought. "I was surprised that Ho-Chul Lee was born in 1985, and I could not speak easily." The satirist said, "When I come here, I feel good to be average. I feel normal." 'Chi-pa!' Is a pilot trilogy and will be broadcasted at 4:45 pm on October 8th.