Sol Kyung-gu ⁇ ' Song Yoon-ah, Oh Yoon-ah and Kim Jung-Eun also have a crush on actress Mimo "I'm sorry for being lazy"

Song Yoon-ah, an actor, told the story of his recent situation.Song Yoon-ah posted a picture on the 20th with Im doing well and added, I have a lot of people wondering about the news ... Im sorry for being lazy.In the public photos, Song Yoon-ah was featured. He is enjoying a cup of tea and taking a self-portrait.Oh Yoon-ah commented, Wow ~ sister. Lee In-hye said, Show me your face often, my sister. Kim Jung-eun expressed her affection as a pretty and atmospheric sister.Song Yoon-ah married actor Sol Kyung-gu in 2009 and has a son.

Song Yoon-ah, an actor, told the story of his recent situation. Song Yoon-ah posted a picture on the 20th with "I'm doing well" and added, "I have a lot of people wondering about the news ... I'm sorry for being lazy." In the public photos, Song Yoon-ah was featured. He is enjoying a cup of tea and taking a self-portrait. Oh Yoon-ah commented, "Wow ~ sister." Lee In-hye said, "Show me your face often, my sister." Kim Jung-Eun expressed her affection as "a pretty and atmospheric sister." Song Yoon-ah married actor Sol Kyung-gu in 2009 and has a son.