Song Yoon-ah "Jeju House", I wondered where I saw it... "Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin", the first house I posted after my marriage

Song Yoon-ah Jeju Island House is attracting attention as a haven and hot spot for the souls of stars.Recently, Song Yoon-ah attracted attention by opening a 10-year anniversary party with actors Kim Hye-soo, Song Yoon-ah, Yoo Sun, Lee Tae-ran,SBS entertainment that was aired in 2014, How to eat well and live well, You ate? Park Hye spirit PD and the actresses who have made a relationship through this have continued their friendship for 10 years.In addition, Lee Tae-ran said, I have been meeting for 10 years already thanks to (Kim) Hye-soo and (Song) Yoona who led the meeting.I am looking forward to meeting you more and I am happy because of you. # You ate # Thanks to you # I already have a tenth anniversary # Congratulations # Thank you # I love you .Looking at the interior in this photo, Son Ye-jins first photo after marriage last year was taken here.At that time, Son Ye-jin, along with Hyun Bin, had a good time with Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah.A good day is a good moment, reminiscent of having a good time with good humans.On the other hand, Song Yoon-ah and Park Hye spirit PD are filming broadcasts with the concept of a temporary cafe on Jeju Island for YouTube shooting.Kim Hye-soo appeared on the video uploaded to the YouTube channel PD on the 16th, and expressed his love for Song Yoon-ah and the meeting.Kim Hye-soo said, Ive never been close to my colleagues personally, and added, I dont know if others will see me as a Celebrity, but Im too Celebrity when I see (other actors).Kim Hye-soo, who confessed that the part of my life has grown bigger, said, I met Song Yoon-ah before shooting Shrub and met him first.I wanted to see a lot, he said, touching Song Yoon-ah.
Song Yoon-ah Jeju Island House is attracting attention as a haven and hot spot for the souls of stars.Recently, Song Yoon-ah attracted attention by opening a 10-year anniversary party with actors Kim Hye-soo, Song Yoon-ah, Yoo Sun, Lee Tae-ran,SBS entertainment that was aired in 2014, How to eat well and live well, You ate? Park Hye spirit PD and the actresses who have made a relationship through this have continued their friendship for 10 years.In addition, Lee Tae-ran said, I have been meeting for 10 years already thanks to (Kim) Hye-soo and (Song) Yoona who led the meeting.I am looking forward to meeting you more and I am happy because of you. # You ate # Thanks to you # I already have a tenth anniversary # Congratulations # Thank you # I love you .Looking at the interior in this photo, Son Ye-jins first photo after marriage last year was taken here.At that time, Son Ye-jin, along with Hyun Bin, had a good time with Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah.A good day is a good moment, reminiscent of having a good time with good humans.On the other hand, Song Yoon-ah and Park Hye spirit PD are filming broadcasts with the concept of a temporary cafe on Jeju Island for YouTube shooting.Kim Hye-soo appeared on the video uploaded to the YouTube channel PD on the 16th, and expressed his love for Song Yoon-ah and the meeting.Kim Hye-soo said, Ive never been close to my colleagues personally, and added, I dont know if others will see me as a Celebrity, but Im too Celebrity when I see (other actors).Kim Hye-soo, who confessed that the part of my life has grown bigger, said, I met Song Yoon-ah before shooting Shrub and met him first.I wanted to see a lot, he said, touching Song Yoon-ah.

Song Yoon-ah Jeju Island House is attracting attention as a haven and hot spot for the souls of stars. Recently, Song Yoon-ah attracted attention by opening a 10-year anniversary Party with actors Kim Hye-soo, Song Yoon-ah, Yoo Sun, Lee Tae-ran, SBS entertainment that was aired in 2014, 'How to eat well and live well, You ate?' Park Hye spirit PD and the actresses who have made a relationship through this have continued their friendship for 10 years. In addition, Lee Tae-ran said, "I have been meeting for 10 years already thanks to (Kim) Hye-soo and (Song) Yoona who led the meeting. I am looking forward to meeting you more and I am happy because of you. # You ate # Thanks to you # I already have a tenth anniversary # Congratulations # Thank you # I love you ". Looking at the interior in this photo, Son Ye-jin's first photo after marriage last year was taken here. At that time, Son Ye-jin, along with Hyun Bin, had a good time with Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yoon-ah. A good day is a good moment, "reminiscent of having a good time with good Humans. On the other hand, Song Yoon-ah and Park Hye spirit PD are filming broadcasts with the concept of a temporary cafe on Jeju Island for YouTube shooting. Kim Hye-soo appeared on the video uploaded to the YouTube channel PD on the 16th, and expressed his love for Song Yoon-ah and the meeting. Kim Hye-soo said, "I've never been close to my colleagues personally," and added, "I don't know if others will see me as a Celebrity, but I'm too Celebrity when I see (other actors)." Kim Hye-soo, who confessed that "the part of my life has grown bigger," said, "I met Song Yoon-ah before shooting 'Shrub' and met him first. I wanted to see a lot, "he said, touching Song Yoon-ah.