Song Yoon-ah, ⁇ Sol Kyung-gu and Da-dal's daily life... 13-year-old caught by surprise

Actor Song Yoon-ah exuded the cute charm of Odintsovo V Katja Gloger.On the 14th, Song Yoon-ahs Vlog was released under the title of  ⁇  Odintsovo V Katja Glogers Mandarin Y ⁇ kan Making  ⁇   ⁇  on the channel  ⁇  by PDC PDC.Song Yoon-ah was the first top model on the Vlog and showed a stupid appearance that he could not handle Camera well.Song Yoon-ah, who grumbled that his face reflected in Camera was strange, looked at Sol Kyung-gu and asked him to change  ⁇  Camera.Song Yoon-ah introduced flowers in fields, trees, and yards, and he was worried that he did not know what to put in Camera.Song Yoon-ah, who was not able to manipulate Camera, put his face so close that his head was cut off, but he was proud of his extraordinary beauty.Song Yoon-ah made Y ⁇ kan with 10 small tangerines.Song Yoon-ah, who confessed that he studied with an internet recipe, showed a complicated process such as grinding a tangerine and filtering it with a sieve, and expecting it to be delicious.Song Yoon-ah, who put the boiled Y ⁇ kan water into a mold, tasted it a few hours later and was surprised to see the taste. I feel sick. I failed to set it because I failed. I failed and I ate pork belly.It was a moment when Song Yoon-ahs clumsy charm and cute look stood out.In particular, Song Yoon-ah laughed at me without any hesitation during the meal, but the person sitting in front of me was too quiet when I played the video. I mentioned Sol Kyung-gu and revealed the daily life of the affectionate couple. ⁇ by PDC PDC ⁇

Actor Song Yoon-ah exuded the cute charm of Odintsovo V Katja Gloger. On the 14th, Song Yoon-ah's Vlog was released under the title of ⁇ Odintsovo V Katja Gloger's Mandarin Y ⁇ kan Making ⁇ ⁇ on the channel ⁇ by PDC PDC. Song Yoon-ah was the first top model on the Vlog and showed a stupid appearance that he could not handle Camera well. Song Yoon-ah, who grumbled that his face reflected in Camera was strange, looked at Sol Kyung-gu and asked him to change ⁇ Camera. Song Yoon-ah introduced flowers in fields, trees, and yards, and he was worried that he did not know what to put in Camera. Song Yoon-ah, who was not able to manipulate Camera, put his face so close that his head was cut off, but he was proud of his extraordinary beauty. Song Yoon-ah made Y ⁇ kan with 10 small tangerines. Song Yoon-ah, who confessed that he studied with an internet recipe, showed a complicated process such as grinding a tangerine and filtering it with a sieve, and expecting it to be delicious. Song Yoon-ah, who put the boiled Y ⁇ kan water into a mold, tasted it a few hours later and was surprised to see the taste. "I feel sick. I failed to set it because I failed. I failed and I ate pork belly." It was a moment when Song Yoon-ah's clumsy charm and cute look stood out. In particular, Song Yoon-ah laughed at me without any hesitation during the meal, but the person sitting in front of me was too quiet when I played the video. I mentioned Sol Kyung-gu and revealed the daily life of the affectionate couple. ⁇ by PDC PDC ⁇