Kim Hye-soo' Kim Hye-soo 'Awards ceremony = female Actor exposure dress only ... bitter'

National actor Kim Hye-soo has become a hot topic for his retirement, and this time he has been honest about the Film Festival exposure costume.On the 23rd,  ⁇  by PDC PDC  ⁇  Channel  ⁇  Things that made Kim Hye-soo now  ⁇  Song Yoon-ah by PDC [ep.4 Actor Kim Hye-soo (Part 2)] The video was posted in the title of  ⁇ .First of all, I asked Kim Hye-soo about Q & A and asked if there was a secret to choosing Spin-off.Kim Hye-soo said that Kim Hye-soo is watching Spin-off well recently, and it was a long time when Spin-off did not come in.Especially, I had to have the basic base of the actor to meet a good scenario. As I debuted at the age of 16, I did not have enough Acting and I looked back at myself that it was hard to meet such a good Spin-off.At that point, Kim Hye-soo, based on the 2006 Tazza: The High Rollers spin-off, said, Until then, there have been a lot of romantic comedy and ErrĂ³ genres. I did not ignore this genre, but I saw my ability as an actor in this industry and objectively. When I saw the movie industry review, it was realistic and accurate before I was hurt.I thought about it, he said. I have been trying hard regardless of the opportunity.It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day. Ive also heard about the actors exposure.Kim Hye-soo said, One day, when I was in my twenties, my heart was bitter, I did not like articles focused on dresses, I did not know my speed, he said, because I was not invited as an actor. I was honest about my exposure costume that had to be highlighted.In fact, Kim Hye-soos Blue Dragon movie awards ceremony was a hot topic every time.As the host of the film festival, she was noticed on the red carpet wearing an unconventional and sexy love costume that reveals her sensual body. She even apologized with a cheap mesh dress with almost a bust line.In this regard, Kim Hye-soo said in an interview with the past that he was stuck with the image of Sexy Love star because of the  ⁇  Film Festival, and that the modifiers such as  ⁇  Sexy Love star  ⁇   ⁇  glamor  ⁇  attached to himself are clich .Kim Hye-soo, who had been stripped of her previous outfits since then, challenged her to zero exposure from neck to toe.Kim Hye-soos remarks have become a hot topic for netizens, and the appearance of the time is being recalled again.On the other hand, Kim Hye-soo recently said, Actually, it was too lonely and hard. I was sick, but I thought I should stop.It is Kim Hye-soo, but it is natural to think that it is such a thing (acting is of course).However, it seemed to be lonely, and I was attracted to the honest mind that I had to keep the position of the top actor.

National Actor Kim Hye-soo has become a hot topic for his retirement, and this time he has been honest about the Film Festival exposure costume. On the 23rd, ⁇ by PDC PDC ⁇ Channel ⁇ Things that made Kim Hye-soo now ⁇ Song Yoon-ah by PDC [ep.4 Actor Kim Hye-soo (Part 2)] The video was posted in the title of ⁇ . First of all, I asked Kim Hye-soo about Q & A and asked if there was a secret to choosing Spin-off. Kim Hye-soo said that Kim Hye-soo is watching Spin-off well recently, and it was a long time when Spin-off did not come in. Especially, I had to have the basic base of the Actor to meet a good scenario. As I debuted at the age of 16, I did not have enough Acting and I looked back at myself that it was hard to meet such a good Spin-off. At that point, Kim Hye-soo, based on the 2006 Tazza: The High Rollers Spin-off, said, "Until then, there have been a lot of romantic comedy and ErrĂ³ genres. I did not ignore this genre, but I saw my ability as an Actor in this industry and objectively. When I saw the movie industry review, it was realistic and accurate before I was hurt. "I thought about it," he said. "I have been trying hard regardless of the opportunity. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day as the festival. It is said that the festival will be held on the same day. I've also heard about the Actors' exposure. Kim Hye-soo said, "One day, when I was in my twenties, my heart was bitter, I did not like articles focused on dresses, I did not know my speed," he said, "because I was not invited as an Actor. I was honest about my exposure costume that had to be highlighted. In fact, Kim Hye-soo's Blue Dragon movie awards ceremony was a hot topic every time. As the host of the Film Festival, she was noticed on the red carpet wearing an unconventional and Sexy Love costume that reveals her sensual body. She even apologized with a cheap mesh dress with almost a bust line. In this regard, Kim Hye-soo said in an interview with the past that he was stuck with the image of Sexy Love star because of the ⁇ Film Festival, and that the modifiers such as ⁇ Sexy Love star ⁇ ⁇ glamor ⁇ attached to himself are clich . Kim Hye-soo, who had been stripped of her previous outfits since then, challenged her to zero exposure from neck to toe. Kim Hye-soo's remarks have become a hot topic for netizens, and the appearance of the time is being recalled again. On the other hand, Kim Hye-soo recently said, "Actually, it was too lonely and hard." "I was sick, but I thought I should stop." It is Kim Hye-soo, but it is natural to think that it is such a thing (Acting is of course). However, it seemed to be lonely, and I was attracted to the honest mind that I had to keep the position of the top Actor.