Yoon Eun-hye, Uee Taste ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (Kilimanjaro)

Kilimanjaro Yoon Eun-hye talked about the mission of the members meals.Yoon Eun-hye, who entered the Tanzanian base camp, was portrayed in Kilimanjaro! (Kilimanjaro) once in his life on TVN broadcast on November 5th.Yoon Eun-hye took out various food ingredients and side dishes from the hostel. Uee, who tasted his side dish, admired his mouth enough to take out everything you have to taste.Uee then summoned Choi Hyo-jung while eating Yoon Eun-hyes stir-fried anchovies. Choi Hyo-jung also frowned at Yoon Eun-hyes side dish and tasted delicious.Yoon Eun-hye said, I have a mission. I will order two meals from the mountain. I will put all the healthy ones. I do not know what the result will be. I want to make a stroke.Ive done this in Kilimanjaro.Uee and Choi Hyo-jung each added a warmth to Yoon Eun-hyes burden and laughter.On the other hand, Kilimanjaro! Is a program that depicts the romance of young stars who are sincere in the mountains.

'Kilimanjaro' Yoon Eun-hye talked about the mission of the members' meals. Yoon Eun-hye, who entered the Tanzanian base camp, was portrayed in Kilimanjaro! (Kilimanjaro) once in his life on TVN broadcast on November 5th. Yoon Eun-hye took out various food ingredients and Side dishes from the hostel. Uee, who Tasted his Side dish, admired his mouth enough to "take out everything you have to Taste." Uee then summoned Choi Hyo-jung while eating Yoon Eun-hye's stir-fried anchovies. Choi Hyo-jung also frowned at Yoon Eun-hye's Side dish and Tasted delicious. Yoon Eun-hye said, "I have a mission. I will order two meals from the mountain. I will put all the healthy ones." "I do not know what the result will be. I want to make a stroke. I've done this in Kilimanjaro." Uee and Choi Hyo-jung each added a warmth to Yoon Eun-hye's burden and laughter. On the other hand, Kilimanjaro! Is a program that depicts the romance of young stars who are sincere in the mountains.