Park Hyo Shin, who has not received the exclusive contract activity profit .. Legal dispute with his affiliate

Singer Park Hyo Shin is in a legal dispute with his agency Glove Entertainment.According to the 15th coverage, Park Hyo Shin has been in conflict with his agency since last year due to the sound source income and the settlement of the down payment.Park Hyo Shin moved to Glove Entertainment, a new agency, after his exclusive contract with Jellyfish Entertainment expired in 2016.Since then, he has been active in the musical Laughing Man and Phantom by presenting I Am a Dreamer, Winter Sound, drama Mr. Sunshine OST That Day with Jung Jae Il.But Park Hyo Shins activities have been underperforming since 2019.Two singles, Goodbye and Lovers, were released, and fan meeting Park Hyo Shin STPD 2019 Rubbers: Behind the Sins, solo concert Park Hyo Shin Live 2019 Rubbers: Ware Is Your Love?After that, there was almost no activity.Since then, Park Hyo Shin has been in conflict with his agency due to financial problems such as sound source revenue and unpaid down payment.In particular, Park Hyo Shin complained that he did not receive the exclusive contract promised at the time of the exclusive contract in 2016, and that he did not receive the fan meeting, concert settlement, and music revenue from 2019.Last year, Park Hyo Shin asked his agency to terminate the exclusive contract, but the two sides suffered a great deal of conflict without accepting it.Since then, the two sides have been reported to continue the court battle over the termination of the exclusive contract.Park Hyo Shin recently wrote directly to the fan club Soul Tree and first informed his fans about his situation.Park Hyo Shin said, I could not even imagine that I would not be able to do anything since the Rubbers performance in 2019. The settlement money that had been delayed a little since then could not be added to the concert settlement, and over the past three years, I did. I tried hard to solve the situation as smoothly as possible, but I only repeated the waiting time and lengthened it.Unlike my heart and expectations, the situation did not improve, and I decided that I could not be with my agency anymore. Still, the two sides remain in conflict without finding contacts, with Park Hyo Shin saying, We are in the process of finding and solving the best way. There are still problems to be solved.I am sorry to have waited so long, and I am sorry that I am a comforting person, but I am so sorry and sorry. I pray that I will be with you with a smile soon.

Singer Park Hyo Shin is in a legal dispute with his agency Glove Entertainment.

According to the 15th coverage, Park Hyo Shin has been in conflict with his agency since last year due to the sound source income and the settlement of the down payment.

Park Hyo Shin moved to Glove Entertainment, a new agency, after his exclusive contract with Jellyfish Entertainment expired in 2016. Since then, he has been active in the musical 'Laughing Man' and 'Phantom' by presenting 'I Am a Dreamer', 'Winter Sound', drama 'Mr. Sunshine' OST 'That Day' with Jung Jae Il.

But Park Hyo Shin's activities have been underperforming since 2019. Two singles, "Goodbye" and "Lovers", were released, and fan meeting "Park Hyo Shin STPD 2019 Rubbers: Behind the Sins", solo concert "Park Hyo Shin Live 2019 Rubbers: Ware Is Your Love?" After that, there was almost no activity.

Since then, Park Hyo Shin has been in conflict with his agency due to financial problems such as sound source revenue and unpaid down payment. In particular, Park Hyo Shin complained that he did not receive the exclusive contract promised at the time of the exclusive contract in 2016, and that he did not receive the fan meeting, concert settlement, and music revenue from 2019.

Last year, Park Hyo Shin asked his agency to terminate the exclusive contract, but the two sides suffered a great deal of conflict without accepting it. Since then, the two sides have been reported to continue the court battle over the termination of the exclusive contract.

Park Hyo Shin recently wrote directly to the fan club Soul Tree and first informed his fans about his situation. Park Hyo Shin said, "I could not even imagine that I would not be able to do anything since the Rubbers performance in 2019." "The settlement money that had been delayed a little since then could not be added to the concert settlement, and over the past three years, I did. "

"I tried hard to solve the situation as smoothly as possible, but I only repeated the waiting time and lengthened it. Unlike my heart and expectations, the situation did not improve, and I decided that I could not be with my agency anymore. "

Still, the two sides remain in conflict without finding contacts, with Park Hyo Shin saying, "We are in the process of finding and solving the best way." "There are still problems to be solved. I am sorry to have waited so long, and I am sorry that I am a comforting person, but I am so sorry and sorry. I pray that I will be with you with a smile soon. "