'Cafe Opening' Uee "Three Employees Pay a Salary, Pay a Debt, and Move a Detached House" ('Okmun Son')

 ⁇   ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇   ⁇  Weekend drama new couple  ⁇  Uee and Ha Joon appeared in the topic.On the evening of the 13th, KBS2  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇ , which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 13th, KBS2 new weekly drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Uee and Ha Joon will show off the charm of anti-war that has been hidden with pleasant chemistry.On this day, Uee recently turned out to be a boss and said that he was running a cafe. He said, I go out every day without shooting, and I make drinks and desserts myself. He also shows his enthusiasm for not neglecting his business while he is busy. I went to work, but the staff told me to come out with makeup because Cafe was not publicized.Also, when MCs wondered about Cafe income, they confessed that they were paying a full salary of three employees and seeing a surplus. Even though it was their first business, they boasted successful profits and showed a good business downside.Uee also attracted attention by unveiling a surprising money management method for Kim Jong-kook, a  ⁇  Woven face in the rooftop room.  ⁇  I do not use credit cards but use only Standard Chartered Korea.I started to manage money directly from three years ago, but I think I will use it without limit if I use a credit card. I am limited to Standard Chartered Korea.In addition, after his debut, he unveiled the extraordinary Hyodo Flex, which he gave to his parents. He paid off the debts in his house and changed his parents house into a spacious single-family house.On the other hand, Kim Jong-il, who is famous for his work, said, I have never seen anything like this before. He said, I have never seen anything like this before. The back door.The legendary audience rating of 49.4% The main character  ⁇  Weekend drama box office Queen  ⁇  Uees unusual business aspect and Woven face Kim Jong-kook surprised how to manage money is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 13th KBS2  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇  You can check it.

⁇ ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ ⁇ Weekend drama new couple ⁇ Uee and Ha Joon appeared in the topic. On the evening of the 13th, KBS2 ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ , which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 13th, KBS2 new weekly drama ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Uee and Ha Joon will show off the charm of anti-war that has been hidden with pleasant chemistry. On this day, Uee recently turned out to be a boss and said that he was running a Cafe. He said, "I go out every day without shooting, and I make drinks and desserts myself." He also shows his enthusiasm for not neglecting his business while he is busy. I went to work, but the staff told me to come out with makeup because Cafe was not publicized. Also, when MCs wondered about Cafe income, they confessed that they were paying a full salary of three employees and seeing a surplus. Even though it was their first business, they boasted successful profits and showed a good business downside. Uee also attracted attention by unveiling a surprising money management method for Kim Jong-kook, a ⁇ Woven face in the rooftop room. ⁇ I do not use credit cards but use only Standard Chartered Korea. I started to manage money directly from three years ago, but I think I will use it without limit if I use a credit card. I am limited to Standard Chartered Korea. In addition, after his debut, he unveiled the extraordinary Hyodo Flex, which he gave to his parents. He paid off the debts in his house and changed his parents' house into a spacious single-family house. On the other hand, Kim Jong-il, who is famous for his work, said, "I have never seen anything like this before." He said, "I have never seen anything like this before." The back door. The legendary audience rating of 49.4% The main character ⁇ Weekend drama box office QUeen ⁇ Uee's unusual business aspect and Woven face Kim Jong-kook surprised how to manage money is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 13th KBS2 ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ You can check it.