Ha Joon, family history Confessions, and I think I am thanks to my Mother.

Actor Ha Joon Confessions a Family History.In the KBS2  ⁇  Problem Child in House  ⁇  broadcast on the 13th, a new weekend drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ............................On this day, Ha Joon said, I was in junior high school when my mother died, and I was confronted with family history. He said, Mother is now in my house.I think I am because of my mother now. I am also a mentor, and when I said that I was acting, my father showed my opposition. But Mother said that she believed and supported me until the end.Ha Joon said, Mother is a resting place for me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank and love Mother. I usually express my mother a lot.We went to the cafe together and thanked each other.There is also a younger sister who is 20 years old this year. Ha Joon, who is 17 years older than the younger sister, said, I have seen a strange younger sister born.Because the child who was this big is all grown up and healthy, I have never had a child, but I was so thankful for it.When Ha Joon said that younger sister likes Seventeen, Uee, who was formerly a member of the same company as Seventeen, told me that he believed.broadcast capture

Actor Ha Joon Confessions a family history. In the KBS2 ⁇ Problem Child in House ⁇ broadcast on the 13th, a new weekend drama ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ............................ On this day, Ha Joon said, "I was in junior high school when my Mother died, and I was confronted with family history." He said, "Mother is now in my house. I think I am because of my Mother now. "I am also a mentor, and when I said that I was acting, my father showed my opposition. But Mother said that she believed and supported me until the end. Ha Joon said, "Mother is a resting place for me." I would like to take this opportunity to thank and love Mother. "I usually express my Mother a lot. We went to the cafe together and thanked each other. There is also a younger sister who is 20 years old this year. Ha Joon, who is 17 years older than the younger sister, said, "I have seen a strange younger sister born. Because the child who was this big is all grown up and healthy, I have never had a child, but I was so thankful for it. When Ha Joon said that younger sister likes Seventeen, Uee, who was formerly a member of the same company as Seventeen, told me that he believed. broadcast capture