"Seolhyun, no makeup and wearing old clothes ... I wanted to see if the face I knew was right" ('Aha')

Profit margins set director reveals actor Seolhyun was on set with no-make-upGinny TV original I do not want to do anything production presentation was held at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 15th. Profit margins set director, actor Kim Seolhyun and Siwan attended the event.I do not want to do anything is a voluntary white summer (Kim Seolhyun) who declared Life Strike and a comma finding project Drama of the librarian Daebum (Siwan) whose life is a question mark.It tells the story of visiting me in a strange place where I left the complex city and did not do anything.Profit margins set director said, I have been directing for over 20 years, and I always wanted to die on the set. But one day I got tired. I was recommended to the original work.It was so fun like my story. I wanted to be able to implement this feeling that we have.The director said, Seolhyun filmed with no makeup that only applied BB cream. I wanted to see the face of Seolhyun at the production presentation today. I only wore two or three old clothes.I was told that I should stop wearing the clothes to Seolhyun I Dont Want to Do Anything opens November 21 on Ginny TV, Seezn. On the ENA channel, it premieres at 20 p.m.

Profit margins set director reveals Actor Seolhyun was on set with no-make-up Ginny TV original 'I do not want to do anything' production presentation was held at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 15th. Profit margins set director, Actor Kim Seolhyun and Siwan attended the event. 'I do not want to do anything' is a voluntary white summer (Kim Seolhyun) who declared Life Strike and a comma finding project Drama of the librarian Daebum (Siwan) whose life is a question mark. It tells the story of visiting me in a strange place where I left the complex city and did not do anything. Profit margins set director said, "I have been directing for over 20 years, and I always wanted to die on the set. But one day I got tired. I was recommended to the original work. It was so fun like my story. "I wanted to be able to implement this feeling that we have." The director said, "Seolhyun filmed with no makeup that only applied BB cream. I wanted to see the face of Seolhyun at the production presentation today." "I only wore two or three old clothes. I was told that I should stop wearing the clothes to Seolhyun " "I Don't Want to Do Anything" opens November 21 on Ginny TV, Seezn. On the ENA channel, it premieres at 20 p.m.