'Aha' Kim Seolhyun "I was the one who scolded me the most"

Actor Kim Seolhyun expressed his feelings about appearing in Aha.Kim Seolhyun posted on his SNS account on the 22nd, PM 9:20 I dont want to do anything tonight. In the meantime, Ive been working hard not to be scolded and not to fall behind.But now, I was the one who scolded me the most. Now I have nothing to lose. Lets do our best. I can do this Summer! Kim Seolhyun showed a beautiful smile on the set. Kim Seolhyuns long pleasures and charming visuals captivate Sight.Ginny TV Original Drama  ⁇  I do not want to do anything  ⁇  (Profit margins set, Production profit margins set Hong Moon Pyo, Planning KT Studio Ginny, production jitist) is a drama depicting Summers decision to do nothing at Burn Out.It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:20 pm on the ENA channel.

Actor Kim Seolhyun expressed his feelings about appearing in 'Aha'. Kim Seolhyun posted on his SNS account on the 22nd, "PM 9:20 'I don't want to do anything' tonight. In the meantime, I've been working hard not to be scolded and not to fall behind. But now, I was the one who scolded me the most. Now I have nothing to lose. Let's do our best. I can do this Summer! " Kim Seolhyun showed a beautiful smile on the set. "Kim Seolhyun's long pleasures and charming visuals captivate Sight. Ginny TV Original Drama ⁇ I do not want to do anything ⁇ (Profit margins set, Production Profit margins set Hong Moon Pyo, Planning KT Studio Ginny, production jitist) is a drama depicting Summer's decision to do nothing at Burn Out. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:20 pm on the ENA channel.