Park Choa, who left all AOA activities, succeeded Seolhyun, and the most pitiful member was NOPAKU Tak Jae-hun.

Park Choa, a broadcaster, cited himself as the worst person among AOA members.Park Choa appeared as a guest on the channel NOPAKUTak Jae-hun released on August 28th.On this day, Park Choa drew attention by saying, I was the first to leave, and I support all my sisters.When asked by Tak Jae-hun, Is the culprit the culprit himself or not? Then why did he do it? I quit one by one and quit one by one, but now AOA is not operating, he answered by nodding his head.Asked about the best person among the AOA members, Park Choa replied, Seolhyun is the most famous.Then Tak Jae-hun asked, Who is the most pitiful person? I think I am the most pitiful today. There are many things that I can not say right now, but I do not know what to do with this hardship and adversity.I can take a long time after I make a mistake in my mouth.

Park Choa, a broadcaster, cited himself as the worst person among AOA members. Park Choa appeared as a guest on the channel 'NOPAKU Tak Jae-hun' released on August 28th. On this day, Park Choa drew attention by saying, "I was the first to leave, and I support all my sisters." When asked by Tak Jae-hun, "Is the culprit the culprit himself or not? Then why did he do it? I quit one by one and quit one by one, but now AOA is not operating," he answered by nodding his head. Asked about the best person among the AOA members, Park Choa replied, "Seolhyun is the most famous." Then Tak Jae-hun asked, "Who is the most pitiful person?" "I think I am the most pitiful today. There are many things that I can not say right now, but I do not know what to do with this hardship and adversity. I can take a long time after I make a mistake in my mouth. "