Seo Hyun-jin Itaewon victim intubation formula sighting

Seo Hyun-jin, a broadcaster from MBC announcer, talked about the sadness of the Itaewon disaster.Seo Hyun-jin opened his mouth on November 1, saying, I went to the Mokdong hospital in Ewha Womans University as a mother-in-law.I was looking at the screen to check the deceaseds Mortuary, and the faces and names of three or four women who looked too young, and Lake Mortuary, he said. Did I see it wrong? I looked around in front of the screen for a long time.It was a Mortuary of the victims of the Itaewon accident a few days ago, he wrote, the protagonists in the picture that was too young, the mourners who came and went with tears in the sadness of suddenly losing friends, the intubation formula and the bereaved families.Seo Hyun-jin wrote, I can not even dare to say comfort, he said.The more I think about it, the more sad and sad I feel. Its a pity. I hope they will be able to rest in peace, he said.Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin married an otolaryngologist in 2017 and has a son.

Seo Hyun-jin, a broadcaster from MBC announcer, talked about the sadness of the Itaewon disaster. Seo Hyun-jin opened his mouth on November 1, saying, "I went to the Mokdong hospital in Ewha Womans University as a mother-in-law." "I was looking at the screen to check the deceased's Mortuary, and the faces and names of three or four women who looked too young, and Lake Mortuary," he said. "Did I see it wrong? I looked around in front of the screen for a long time." "It was a Mortuary of the victims of the Itaewon accident a few days ago," he wrote, "the protagonists in the picture that was too young, the mourners who came and went with tears in the sadness of suddenly losing friends, the intubation formula and the bereaved families." Seo Hyun-jin wrote, "I can not even dare to say comfort," he said. "The more I think about it, the more sad and sad I feel. It's a pity. I hope they will be able to rest in peace," he said. Meanwhile, Seo Hyun-jin married an otolaryngologist in 2017 and has a son.