Kim Jung Im, Itaewon True You should not be a spectator.

Former baseball player Hong Sung-heon wife Kim Jung Im sent a message of condolences and support for Itaewon True.Kim Jung Im said on November 3, There are a lot of big trees in the apartment garden.He said, I have a lot of mental anguish and psychological stress for a few days. I have all the schedules and meetings. I have all the appointments. I am going to take care of my body and mind.When I was thinking about how to answer a word from my mother in the house, I could not get out of my hair. Last night, I was looking at a big tree in the garden of my apartment, and I was looking at a deep groove in the tree, and I said, Honey, look at this. If the groove is so deep in the tree, its going to be ugly. Its so cool. Just like when a person gets old, the wrinkles on his face get deeper and worse. The bigger the tree, the deeper the groove gets!The bigger the tree, the deeper the goal and the cooler it is! He revealed a conversation with Hong Sung-heon.He added, At that moment...I thought it was myself who could make nice wrinkles in my alcove as I got older..and I thought it might be because of the pain of such a wonderful life and the wrinkles caused by struggling to overcome it.Kim Jung Im said, My mental health is ... I do not feel stronger even if I stay at home for a few days. I move a little bit with strength. I pray a lot of mourning.Lets have a good conversation that we should not be avoided or become spectators. He said, If you dont like skipping meals or meeting people because you dont have an appetite due to a prolonged depression, or if you cant sleep well, they say you should seek psychiatric counseling, leaving a contact number related to mental health Samdam of the Ministry of Health and Welfare.Kim Jung Im cheered everyone, saying, If you need help, call Yogi.Kim Jung Im said, How can I express this feeling in words and I mourn what kind of comfort it is. I feel sorry for the rest of my family when I think about how to live.Meanwhile, a large crowd gathered in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, ahead of Halloween on Oct. 29, and the government designated it as a national mourning period until November 5th.

Former baseball player Hong Sung-heon wife Kim Jung Im sent a message of condolences and support for Itaewon True. Kim Jung Im said on November 3, "There are a lot of big trees in the apartment garden." He said, "I have a lot of mental anguish and psychological stress for a few days. I have all the schedules and meetings. I have all the appointments. I am going to take care of my body and mind. When I was thinking about how to answer a word from my mother in the house, I could not get out of my hair. " "Last night, I was looking at a big tree in the garden of my apartment, and I was looking at a deep groove in the tree, and I said, "Honey, look at this. If the groove is so deep in the tree, it's going to be ugly. It's so cool. Just like when a person gets old, the wrinkles on his face get deeper and worse. The bigger the tree, the deeper the groove gets!" The bigger the tree, the deeper the goal and the cooler it is! "He revealed a conversation with Hong Sung-heon. He added, "At that moment...I thought it was myself who could make nice wrinkles in my alcove as I got older..and I thought it might be because of the pain of such a wonderful life and the wrinkles caused by struggling to overcome it." Kim Jung Im said, "My mental health is ... I do not feel stronger even if I stay at home for a few days. I move a little bit with strength. I pray a lot of mourning. Let's have a good conversation that we should not be avoided or become spectators. " He said, "If you don't like skipping meals or meeting people because you don't have an appetite due to a prolonged depression, or if you can't sleep well, they say you should seek psychiatric counseling," leaving a contact number related to mental health Samdam of the Ministry of Health and Welfare. Kim Jung Im cheered everyone, saying, "If you need help, call Yogi." Kim Jung Im said, "How can I express this feeling in words and I mourn what kind of comfort it is. I feel sorry for the rest of my family when I think about how to live." Meanwhile, a large crowd gathered in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, ahead of Halloween on Oct. 29, and the government designated it as a national mourning period until November 5th.