Moon So-ri lost Staff to Itaewon True

Moon So-ri conveyed his longing for Staff, who was famous for Itaewon True, and attracted Attention.Moon So-ri was on stage for the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at KBS Hall, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on November 25th.Moon So-ri mentioned a staff member who said, I always have a heavy suitcase and worked with me. I am so thankful and I love you.
Moon So-ri conveyed his longing for Staff, who was famous for Itaewon True, and attracted Attention.Moon So-ri was on stage for the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at KBS Hall, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on November 25th.Moon So-ri mentioned a staff member who said, I always have a heavy suitcase and worked with me. I am so thankful and I love you.

Moon So-ri conveyed his longing for Staff, who was famous for Itaewon True, and attracted Attention. Moon So-ri was on stage for the Best Actress Award at the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at KBS Hall, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on November 25th. Moon So-ri mentioned a Staff member who said, "I always have a heavy suitcase and worked with me. I am so thankful and I love you."