"I can't even call you by your first name" ..Moon So-ri, Blue Dragon, Staff Memorial lost to Itaewon True

Moon So-ri took the stage as the winner of the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held on the 25th. On that day, Moon So-ri was awarded with Actor Ha Jung-woo for the Best Actress Award.Moon So-ri said, I see you guys are giving awards today, so I want to say something because I think I missed something. Ha Jung-woo replied, Yes.Moon So-ri said, My friend, who always carried a heavy suitcase and worked with me, went to heaven on October 29th without breathing. I still can not believe you left, It was very painful for me to call you once, he called the name of Staff who left the world because of Itaewon True.Moon So-ri said, This is not the last mourning for you, but I will really mourn if the truth is revealed and the person in charge is punished.Moon So-ri apologized, Im so happy today, Im sorry I made it heavy, and Kim Hye-soo encouraged Moon So-ri.

Moon So-ri took the stage as the winner of the 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held on the 25th. On that day, Moon So-ri was awarded with Actor Ha Jung-woo for the Best Actress Award. Moon So-ri said, "I see you guys are giving awards today, so I want to say something because I think I missed something." Ha Jung-woo replied, "Yes." Moon So-ri said, "My friend, who always carried a heavy suitcase and worked with me, went to heaven on October 29th without breathing." "I still can not believe you left, It was very painful for me to call you once, "he called the name of Staff who left the world because of Itaewon True. Moon So-ri said, "This is not the last mourning for you, but I will really mourn if the truth is revealed and the person in charge is punished." Moon So-ri apologized, "I'm so happy today, I'm sorry I made it heavy," and Kim Hye-soo encouraged Moon So-ri.