Oh Sang-jin, "I did not want to have a handicap son" Tears in Confessions

Seoul =) = Oh Sang-jin wept at his fathers Confessions.On the afternoon of the 24th, SBS entertainment program Dongmyo-mong 2 - You are my destiny, the parents of Oh Sang-jin, a broadcaster, gathered their attention.Oh Sang-jin It was reported that his father was a big business executive and his mother majored in textile arts.Oh Sang-jin Parents visited the sons house and watched the granddaughter SuAs joy. Just being happy made the viewers warm.Oh Sang-jin said, I think I did well when I saw my granddaughter and liked it more than any other filial piety.Oh Sang-jin was awkward to talk to his father, and his father, too, only fixed his eyes on his granddaughter, causing laughter. In the end, Son was away for a while.Oh Sang-jin, who watched his own image as a video, was upset that he was reflecting too much now.I have the greatest respect for my father, but there was always an antipathy in his respect, he said in an interview. He told me to do better if I was good at anything from my childhood.I think he was really caring and good, but he was greedy for son. He still has a lot of things. On this day, there was a birthday party for SuA. Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young gave their parents a delicious meal.Oh Sang-jin and his father started to go to the go-top, and the number of words increased, and they laughed and laughed.In particular, Oh Sang-jins father confessed why he whipped him to do better. I started my social life at the age of 27. When I left the fat belt and went to work, my academic background was always a handicap, he said.I didnt want Sang-jin to suffer such a thing. I didnt want him to suffer the humiliation that I suffered. So I think thats why I was greedy when I did a little better than this.When I think about it now, I feel sorry and regret. Oh Sang-jin was touched by his fathers sincerity. What kind of son is Sangjin? My father replied, It is a son that can be proud of anywhere, and it is a precious son that can not be scored.Oh Sang-jin finally showed tears.Oh Sang-jins father added, What could be more pleasing for parents than a son being better than a father? A son who can talk proudly wherever he goes.Oh Sang-jin stole tears from his fathers confessions, saying, Im sorry for the first time in my life.He also said, I should stop talking about my father (on the show) now. I didnt want to hear that Im sorry, drawing laughter.Singer Lee Ji-hye, who watched this, said, If you are not broadcasting, my father told me to stop talking about cheating. He added, Do not you have to eat or do not you cheat?

Seoul =) = Oh Sang-jin wept at his father's Confessions. On the afternoon of the 24th, SBS entertainment program 'Dongmyo-mong 2 - You are my destiny', the parents of Oh Sang-jin, a broadcaster, gathered their attention. Oh Sang-jin It was reported that his father was a big business executive and his mother majored in textile arts. Oh Sang-jin Parents visited the son's house and watched the granddaughter SuA's joy. "Just being happy made the viewers warm. Oh Sang-jin said, "I think I did well when I saw my granddaughter and liked it more than any other filial piety." Oh Sang-jin was awkward to talk to his father, and his father, too, only fixed his eyes on his granddaughter, causing laughter. In the end, son was away for a while. Oh Sang-jin, who watched his own image as a video, was upset that he was "reflecting too much now." "I have the greatest respect for my father, but there was always an antipathy in his respect," he said in an interview. "He told me to do better if I was good at anything from my childhood. I think he was really caring and good, but he was greedy for son. He still has a lot of things. " On this day, there was a birthday party for SuA. Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young gave their parents a delicious meal. Oh Sang-jin and his father started to go to the go-top, and the number of words increased, and they laughed and laughed. In particular, Oh Sang-jin's father confessed why he whipped him to do better. "I started my social life at the age of 27. When I left the fat belt and went to work, my academic background was always a handicap," he said. "I didn't want Sang-jin to suffer such a thing. I didn't want him to suffer the humiliation that I suffered. So I think that's why I was greedy when I did a little better than this. When I think about it now, I feel sorry and regret. " Oh Sang-jin was touched by his father's sincerity. "What kind of son is Sangjin?" My father replied, "It is a son that can be proud of anywhere, and it is a precious son that can not be scored." Oh Sang-jin finally showed tears. Oh Sang-jin's father added, "What could be more pleasing for parents than a son being better than a father? A son who can talk proudly wherever he goes." Oh Sang-jin stole tears from his father's confessions, saying, "I'm sorry for the first time in my life." He also said, "I should stop talking about my father (on the show) now. I didn't want to hear that I'm sorry," drawing laughter. Singer Lee Ji-hye, who watched this, said, "If you are not broadcasting, my father told me to stop talking about cheating." He added, "Do not you have to eat or do not you cheat?"