Oh Sang-jin ⁇ Why did you give up on luck? ⁇ First love you met in high school ⁇ (You are my destiny)

Oh Sang-jin utters bombshell remark about First LoveOn November 14th, SBS  ⁇  Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You are My Destiny (You are My Destiny) Oh Sang-jin Oh Sang-jin, Kim So-young The couples appearance is revealed.Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young visit Ulsan for the first time in more than a decade. When they enter a roundabout in the city, Oh Sang-jin can not hide his excitement.It was a historical place where Ulsan middle and high school students met with each other during their school days.Oh Sang-jin, who is filled with old memories, surprises everyone by blowing up a bombshell saying that the reason why he gave up his luck was because of First Love he met in high school.Oh Sang-jin then tries to contact his wife Kim So-young with a questionable woman without warning, making everyone nervous.Oh Sang-jin is a woman who changed my life. I can not hide my nervousness all the time waiting for her. Finally, when a questionable woman appeared, Oh Sang-jin said, I really wanted to meet you.It also reveals Oh Sang-jins surprise past, which caused Kim So-youngs pupil earthquake while the two were unraveling.

Oh Sang-jin utters bombshell remark about First Love On November 14th, SBS ⁇ Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You are My Destiny (You are My Destiny) Oh Sang-jin Oh Sang-jin, Kim So-young The couple's appearance is revealed. Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young visit Ulsan for the first time in more than a decade. When they enter a roundabout in the city, Oh Sang-jin can not hide his excitement. It was a historical place where Ulsan middle and high school students met with each other during their school days. Oh Sang-jin, who is filled with old memories, surprises everyone by blowing up a bombshell saying that the reason why he gave up his luck was because of First Love he met in high school. Oh Sang-jin then tries to contact his wife Kim So-young with a questionable woman without warning, making everyone nervous. "Oh Sang-jin is a woman who changed my life." "I can not hide my nervousness all the time waiting for her." Finally, when a questionable woman appeared, Oh Sang-jin said, "I really wanted to meet you." It also reveals Oh Sang-jin's surprise past, which caused Kim So-young's pupil earthquake while the two were unraveling.