'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2' Oh Sang-jin's parents, young Age marriAge Why did you decide ..

 ⁇ Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 ⁇  Oh Sang-jins parents revealed the reason for the marriage.24 Days afternoon broadcast SBS entertainment program  ⁇  Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are my destiny (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2) Oh Sang-jin, Kim So-young couple daughter SuAs birthday party scene was revealed.Oh Sang-jins mother said, I came to study in the countryside, but my brother was a friend. I did not like to come to play all the time.The other brothers were playing, and this brother came down and helped me.The mother said, I have a personality, but I do not get angry when I lose it. In the morning, everyone wakes up late and wakes up alone and reads the newspaper. I usually do not read the newspaper, but I was looking at the newspaper.On the other hand, Oh Sang-jin caught sight of his fathers affection, saying that his father always does the dishes.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2Oh Sang-jin's parents revealed the reason for the marriAge. 24 Days afternoon broadcast SBS entertainment program ⁇ Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are my destiny (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2) Oh Sang-jin, Kim So-young couple daughter SuA's birthday party scene was revealed. Oh Sang-jin's Mother said, "I came to study in the countryside, but my brother was a friend. I did not like to come to play all the time. The other brothers were playing, and this brother came down and helped me. The Mother said, "I have a personality, but I do not get angry when I lose it." In the morning, everyone wakes up late and wakes up alone and reads the newspaper. "I uSuAlly do not read the newspaper, but I was looking at the newspaper. On the other hand, Oh Sang-jin caught sight of his father's affection, saying that his father always does the dishes.