Sunye "Wonder Girls Withdrawal, Yi Gi Chi Choices Is Right...What More Wants to Say"

Sunye (real name Minye and 33) from the group Wonder Girls opened up about Flaming, which was raised after appearing on the comprehensive channel channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center.Sunye wrote on her Instagram account on Tuesday: Its a solution.I think there are a lot of opinions about the stories related to Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the Gold Counseling Center a while ago. I want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts. First of all, he said, I was worried about my child, not the Wonder Girls story, because I was courageous and took it to the counseling center. Unfortunately, I was a broadcast like a mother who was a little bit sick. It became a broadcast.I think it was time to learn the broadcast again. Anything will be in each others shoes. I understand and pass. Sunye also said, It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as well as the childrens problem.I do not want to do it just by taking out the past work again. Nevertheless, I expressed my heart with the sincere desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me.Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal, excuse is excuse Yi Gi is a lot of words. Of course I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind.I am living with a lifetime of debt to our members and members, and the company, because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage. He said.Sunye said, But I have no more to tell those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech.I do not know what more you want or what you want to hear more. I do not have any more Lee Tzsche to tell outsiders who are approaching the inside of the house with unreasonable intentions to know everything from one to ten. It took a long time, but it was a really happy first solo album period that communicated with those who waited for me and those who still cheered me.It is not my goal to run again to get back to that, or to do that. Finally, Sunye said, From a different standpoint to me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who are traitors.Is that what you say because your life has collapsed tremendously because of me, or because you have a great mental shock.So, from my point of view, I can think the same way for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America.I will explain and finish the meaningless things so that I will not be able to do anything anymore, and those who support me. ▲Explain.I just found out that you wereAbout the stories related to Wonder Girls WithdrawalI think you have a lot of opinionsI want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts.firstI was brave enough to take it to the counseling centerNot the Wonder Girls storyIt was a concern for my child.You know, after recording, the parts of editing are strictly out of my jurisdictionYou can see the flow of the broadcast after I broadcast.This was exactly what the child was worried about.I am old enough to feel the special gaze of people due to congenital ptosis, what advice should I give my child?The story about surgery was not my objection, and I was worried about the timing of surgery.Unfortunately, Boni, I was a broadcast that seemed like a mother who was a little bit out of control.I think it was time to learn the show again. Well have each others positions. I understand.It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as it is to me as the party.Just by taking the last thing out again, someone might not want to do it.And yet,I conveyed my heart with the desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me.And yet,Why did you do Withdrawal? Its an excuse. Yi Gi. There are many words.Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind.I am living with my family and my company for the rest of my life because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage.ButI have nothing more to say to those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech.I dont know what you want more, what you want me to hear more.I promised you Id sing a live voice,How did Boni end up 10 yearsIm back to singing.I was right to do Yi Gi Choices at the timeThere is nothing more to say to the outsiders who approach the inside of the house with unreasonable intentions to know everything from one to ten.Also, at that time, even SNS was not the time of activation as it is now, so it is a pity to think about the fact that there was virtually no window to communicate with the public.It took me a long time,Im sure youre gonna be happyIt was a really happy first solo album activity period to communicate with those who still support me.The days when the numbers are so important have passed.Im trying to get that back,Or running back for that is not the goal.From a different standpoint than me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers.Is that what you say because I have caused a great deal of life to collapse, or Savoie has a great mental shock?Well, Im not sureIs it the same logic that I can think of for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America?Im not sure Im gonna be able toI, and those who support me, will explain and finish so that there is no more mindfulness.

Sunye (real name Minye and 33) from the group Wonder Girls opened up about Flaming, which was raised after appearing on the comprehensive channel channel A Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center'.

Sunye wrote on her Instagram account on Tuesday: "It's a solution. I think there are a lot of opinions about the stories related to Wonder Girls Withdrawal from the 'Gold Counseling Center' a while ago. I want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts. "

First of all, he said, "I was worried about my child, not the Wonder Girls story, because I was courageous and took it to the counseling center." Unfortunately, I was a broadcast like a mother who was a little bit sick. It became a broadcast. I think it was time to learn the broadcast again. Anything will be in each other's shoes. I understand and pass. "

Sunye also said, "It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as well as the children's problem. "I do not want to do it just by taking out the past work again." Nevertheless, I expressed my heart with the sincere desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me. Nevertheless, why did you do Withdrawal, excuse is excuse Yi Gi is a lot of words. "

"Of course I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind. I am living with a lifetime of debt to our members and members, and the company, because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage. "He said.

Sunye said, "But I have no more to tell those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech. I do not know what more you want or what you want to hear more. "

I do not have any more Lee Tzsche to tell outsiders who are approaching the inside of the house with unreasonable intentions to know everything from one to ten. "

"It took a long time, but it was a really happy first solo album period that communicated with those who waited for me and those who still cheered me. It is not my goal to run again to get back to that, or to do that. "

Finally, Sunye said, "From a different standpoint to me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who are traitors. Is that what you say because your life has collapsed tremendously because of me, or because you have a great mental shock. So, from my point of view, I can think the same way for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America. I will explain and finish the meaningless things so that I will not be able to do anything anymore, and those who support me. "

Explain.

I just found out that you were

About the stories related to Wonder Girls Withdrawal

I think you have a lot of opinions

I want to finish this work and I want to summarize my thoughts.

first

I was brave enough to take it to the counseling center

Not the Wonder Girls story

It was a concern for my child.

You know, after recording, the parts of editing are strictly out of my jurisdiction

You can see the flow of the broadcast after I broadcast.

This was exactly what the child was worried about.

'I am old enough to feel the special gaze of people due to congenital ptosis, what advice should I give my child?'

The story about surgery was not my objection, and I was worried about the timing of surgery. Unfortunately, Boni, I was a broadcast that seemed like a mother who was a little bit out of control.

I think it was time to learn the show again. We'll have each other's positions. I understand.

It is true that the story about Wonder Girls is as sensitive to the members as it is to me as the party.

Just by taking the last thing out again, someone might not want to do it.

And yet,

I conveyed my heart with the desire to sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt and hurt by me.

And yet,

Why did you do Withdrawal? It's an excuse. Yi Gi. There are many words.

Of course, I think it was Choices with my Yi Gi mind.

I am living with my family and my company for the rest of my life because I have continually consulted and apologized to the members and the company who were going through the work, and I have been grateful for my Choices about my marriage.

But

I have nothing more to say to those who continue to attack me with malicious speech and speech.

I don't know what you want more, what you want me to hear more.

I promised you I'd sing a live voice,

How did Boni end up 10 years

I'm back to singing.

I was right to do Yi Gi Choices at the time

There is nothing more to say to the outsiders who approach the inside of the house with unreasonable intentions to know everything from one to ten.

Also, at that time, even SNS was not the time of activation as it is now, so it is a pity to think about the fact that there was virtually no window to communicate with the public.

It took me a long time,

I'm sure you're gonna be happy

It was a really happy first solo album activity period to communicate with those who still support me.

The days when the numbers are so important have passed.

I'm trying to get that back,

Or running back for that is not the goal.

From a different standpoint than me, those who look at me and just judge me, those who say that they are betrayers.

Is that what you say because I have caused a great deal of life to collapse, or Savoie has a great mental shock?

Well, I'm not sure

Is it the same logic that I can think of for those who did not come back after Wonder Girls crossed into United States of America?

I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to

I, and those who support me, will explain and finish so that there is no more mindfulness.