(G)I-DLE Yeh Shu Hua, Kitsch charm plus beauty EP album concept image

Group (G)I-DLE Yeh Shu Hua boasted kitsch charm.Cube Entertainment released a personal concept image of the album HEAT (hit) Yeh Shu Hua on September 29 at 9:00 a.m. (G)I-DLE United States of America EP.Yeh Shu Hua stares at the camera with a strong and mysterious look, especially Yeh Shu Huas chic look and kitsch. ⁇ HEAT ⁇  is (G)I-DLEs first full-length album in English and contains a total of five songs, including the title song I Want That full of energetic pop energy.The title song I Want That is a song that the members powerful vocals met with a bass and club dance beat that adds a kitschy atmosphere, and will aim at the taste of listeners in the color of (G)I-DLE.Meanwhile, (G)I-DLEs United States of Americas first EP album HEAT will be released on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Deezer on October 6 at 9 am (Korea time).

Group (G)I-DLE Yeh Shu Hua boasted kitsch charm. Cube Entertainment released a personal concept image of the album "HEAT" (hit) Yeh Shu Hua on September 29 at 9:00 a.m. (G)I-DLE United States of America EP. Yeh Shu Hua stares at the camera with a strong and mysterious look, especially Yeh Shu Hua's chic look and kitsch. ⁇ HEAT ⁇ is (G)I-DLE's first full-length album in English and contains a total of five songs, including the title song "I Want That" full of energetic pop energy. The title song "I Want That" is a song that the members' powerful vocals met with a bass and club dance beat that adds a kitschy atmosphere, and will aim at the taste of listeners in the color of (G)I-DLE. Meanwhile, (G)I-DLE's United States of America's first EP album 'HEAT' will be released on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Deezer on October 6 at 9 am (Korea time).